Chapter 11 : The End

Chiho POV

"Why do I have a feeling of Deja vu?" I thought gripping my chest.

I watch as the others look for clothes to cover their Ente Isla forms. My steady heartbeat goes faster with every minute. I suddenly remember my dream and my eyes widen. Lakshmi isn't going to die... right? Ashiya will protect Lakshmi with his life so will Maou.

"She won't die!" I yell out angrily.

I sense everyone's eyes on me and I look at them with tears in my eyes. Lakshmi immediately gets worried and pulls me into a hug. She asks soothingly, "What's wrong, little one?"

I shake my head rapidly, not answering her. Maou asks, "Chiho, who won't die?"

I tense up and hug Lakshmi tighter. "Oh", she says in realization. "I won't die."

I feel the tension in the room begins to rise. "I don't want you to die", I sob.

Then Lakshmi starts laughing and I look up at her, she smiling at me like she's consoling a child.

"Death won't take me today. I won't let him. Besides, I'm half demon so I'm going to be hard to kill", she states confidently.

My eyes tear up and I smile. "Right."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lakshmi POV

"Maou if I'm killed by our father, I want you to keep going."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. If I die, I want you to defeat him, understand?"

Maou and I look at each other while the others are getting ready for battle.

"Fine but only if it shuts you up", he grumbles.

I smile warmly at him and giggle.

I understand...

-

"On top of the tallest building in Tokyo. How discreet of him", I scoff and start walking inside.

Chiho stayed close to me as she grips onto my arm tightly. I tried to get her to stay at the apartment, but she wouldn't have it so I gave her a bow and arrow. She's actually really good at it. A person at the front desk ask, "Can I help you?"

I wave my hand at them and she continues on what she was doing before. Suzuno compliments, "You're getting better at magic, Lakshmi."

I blush and stutter, "I-I wouldn't s-say that. M-Maou t-taught me."

Maou says gruffly, "Let's get going."

He shoulders past me with Ashiya at his side. "I guess he's still mad about what I said", I thought sadly. We head up the stairs as I made the humans ignore us. We finally see the rooftop and I see my Father with his group. I see that they already created a portal to Ente Isla. Maou cloaks us with his magic as we silently hid behind air vents.

I see the Boss suddenly become alert as he looks in our direction. Sebastian, who is at his side, asks, "What's wrong?"

"Something's off", he mutters absently.

I conjure a magic gun and point it at the Boss abdomen. "Let's see how you like getting shot", I thought angrily. I pull the trigger and it successfully hits him.