Chapter Five:

"Miley. Can I ask you something?" Liam asked taking her hand. "What?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" Liam asking looking Miley in her eyes.

"Oh Liam. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." Miley kissed him. "Wanna write our names on this rock?" "Yes, let's do this." Miley smiled. Liam laughed. The rock read Liam H+Miley C=ForEver. 10/24/13 <3

"Awesome." Liam smiled. "I need to get home before my mom notices i'm gone." "Good idea." Liam entwined there fingers and they left.

On the way back to her house Liam's phone went off.

"Yes Mrs. Crick?" "Yes, Miley is with me." "i'm sorry, I needed to talk to her. I understand that I should've asked for your permission." "We are on our way. We can talk when I get there." "Bye." Liam hung up the phone.

"Is she mad?" Miley asked wide eyed. "No, she said that she understands. She wants to talk to me when we get there. And, your dad's there." "Really?" Miley smiled. Liam nodded his head.

When they got there they walked in holding hands.

"Daddy!" Miley smiled running up to Jason. "Hey baby." "Daddy, you remember Liam Right?" "Yes I do. He is such a nice guy. Is he still treating you right?" "Yes he is. He actually wants to ask you something."

"Sir, can I have your permission to date your daughter?" Liam asked nervously. Jason looked at Miley than Liam. "Yeah son. You have my permission." Jason smiled nodding his head.

"Liam, come talk to me. They need to catch up." Angela said walking outside. "Yes ma'am." Liam followed.

"So, are you pregnant?" Jason asked seriously. "No, Liam bought a pregnancy test and brought it over for me." "It came back negative?" "Yes dad. I'm not pregnant." Miley smiled. "Thank you lord." Jason whispered looking up.

"So Liam, you know Miley might be pregnant right?" Angela asked smoking a cigarette. "Yes. And I brought her a test and it came back negative." "Thank god." "If you don't mind me asking, when did you start smoking?" Liam asked. "I only smoke when i'm worried."

"So dad, are you going to move back here?" Miley asked. "I've done a lot of thinking, and your mom has talked to me. And she told me you didn't want to leave LA and neither does your brother. So, i've decided i'm moving back next week. Your mother is coming back with me tomorrow to help me pack since she's always been organized." Jason giggled. "Great." Miley smiled and hugged him.

"Well, are you ready to go inside?" Angela asked getting up. "Yeah, i'm getting a little chilly." "Me too. Don't tell them I smoked please. Miley hates it." "My lips are sealed." Liam smiled. "Thanks."

"Mom, can Liam stay over tonight?" Miley asked as soon as Angela walked in the door. "If Liam wants to I don't care. Just leave your door open." "I will." Miley ran over to Liam and took his hand.

"Does he want to stay?" Jason asked which stopped Miley from walking. "Do you?" Miley looked back at him. "Yeah, I gotta be up a little early for work." "Okay, I'll set my alarm." Angela smiled.

"So, where are you working?" Miley asked shutting her door. "Didn't your mom tell you to leave your door open?" "Do I ever listen to that rule?" "No." Liam smiled.

"Answer my question." Miley said laying down. "I'm working at burger king and the music shop. I give drumming lessons." "Sounds fun. Mom said I need a job. I agree though. I do need to start buying my own things." "Yeah. I agree." Liam nodded his head.

"Miley, what did I tell you about your door?" Angela asked opening the door. "Its not like were going to do anything." "Still. You've become sexually active and I want your door open." Angela demanded. "Yes ma'am." Miley said rolling her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me either." Angela said before walking away.