Chapter Eighteen:

''So, you're exactly 8 months today. The babies are growing great.'' Dr. Mazzi smiled handing Miley a towel to wipe the gel off of her stomach. ''Great, so I guess we need to start thinking of names. Do you have any suggestions?'' Miley asked sitting up. ''I'll leave that up to you, but I really like Ciara for a girl and a boy I like Caylen. But, that's just me.'' Dr. Mazzi smiled and walked out of the room.

''I really like those names.'' Liam smiled helping Miley off of the bed. ''I do to, can we use those names? We can just make up the middle names.'' ''Yeah, well I got to get going I'm gonna be late for work.'' Liam and Miley kissed before he walked off to his truck.

Miley drove back to her and Liam's house to change clothes then she was going to her moms.

''Yeah, I'll be over in a little bit. Bye, love you.'' Miley hung up going through her side of the closet. She picked out lime green sweats that say ''sweet'' on the butt and a blue shirt that had a silver skull on the front.

''I'm on my way, quit rushing.'' Miley said over the phone getting in her car. ''I love you too, bye.'' Miley hung up and started reversing.

''Where's Liam?'' Jason asked as Miley sat down on the couch. ''He's at work.'' ''Honey, Liam told your father he didn't work today, he told us he was spending it at home with you today, that's why I was surprised when you asked if you could come over.'' Angela sat down beside Miley. ''I have a tracker in his phone, I'll go have the cops trace it. I'll see you guys later.'' Miley said trying to get up but failed. ''Let me help you.'' Jason stood IP and helped Miley up. ''Thanks.'' Miley smiled and walked towards the door. ''Mom, come with me.'' ''Okay, let me get my shoes on.'' Angela smiled and got up.

As soon as Angela got her shoes on they went to the police station.

''Is Andy here?'' Angela asked a cop that was walking by. ''Yeah, he's in his office.'' The officer replied and walked on. Andy was Angela's ex boyfriend, he was the technology guy.

''Hey Andy, can you trace my boyfriends phone for me, I have a tracker in it. Here's the numbers to get it.'' Miley handed him a piece of paper. ''Anything for you.'' Andy smiled and got to work. ''Here's the address, what do you think he's doing? He's at a hotel.'' Andy asked handing Miley a piece of paper. ''I don't know, I just hope its nothing bad. Thank you so much Andy.'' Miley smiled and hugged Andy goodbye. ''You're welcome sweetie, I'll come by later.'' ''Okay, you have my new address?'' ''No, just text me it.'' Andy smiled. ''Will do.'' Miley walked out.

''Do you think he's cheating?'' Angela asked shutting the car door. ''I don't know mom, I'm scared.'' ''Honey, I really want to tell you everything's going to be alright but, I can't.'' ''I know, well can you type this address into my GPS.'' Miley handed the GPS to Angela.

They arrived at there destination and they sat in the car for awhile.

''I hope all goes well honey.'' Angela leaned over and kissed Miley on the forehead. ''I do to mom. Do I just asked what room Liam's in?'' ''Yeah, that's all you have to say.'' ''Okay, I love you mom.'' Miley smiled before opening her door. ''I love you too.''

''Yes, can you tell me what room Liam Henderson is in?'' Miley asked the front desk. ''Yes, who are you to him?'' The lady asked. Her name tag said ''Faith.'' ''I'm his fiancé.'' ''Okay.'' Faith sighed. ''Why did you sigh? Did he come in here with another girl?'' ''I'm sorry sweetie, he's in room 118. I wish you the best.'' ''Thank you, can I have a key?'' ''I'm not really supposed to do this but, I would want the same. Here you go.'' Faith smiled and handed Miley a room key. ''Thank you so much, god bless you.'' Miley smiled and headed to the elevators.

Miley turned and read the paper in the elevator to see what floor 118 is on.

''Second floor.'' Miley said to herself.

Miley looked around to find the room.

There it is.

The room.

Miley walked up to the door, put the key in, and opened the door.

''Miley.'' Liam quickly got up. ''Who's she?'' This blonde asked standing behind Liam in his shirt. ''I'm his fiancé, and m pregnant with his babies. So, the question is who the fuck are you?'' Miley yelled. ''Miley, I can explain.'' Liam got face to face with Miley. ''How could you do this to me? Don't worry about coming home tonight.'' ''Well where can I stay?'' ''Go to your tramps house, sleep on the curb for all I care.'' Miley yelled. ''Miley.'' Liam quietly said. ''I can't believe you!'' Miley screamed before slapping Liam across the face. ''Bye Liam.'' Miley cried and threw the ring at him.

Miley walked out and Liam chased after her. He chased her to the lobby.

''Liam, quit following me! You cheated on me! Knowing I am pregnant with your babies, and they're due next month! I need you more now then I ever did! How am I going to take care of twins by myself?'' Miley yelled. ''You're causing a scene.'' Liam said quietly. ''I don't give a fuck! I hate you, and I wish I would have never met you, you ruined my life!'' Miley yelled and ran to the front desk and gave the key to Faith.

''You should be ashamed of yourself, cheating on a good girl.'' Faith stood up and yelled to Liam. Liam sighed and went back to the elevators.

''Honey, what happened?'' Angela asked as Miley started the car. ''He was cheating on me. I can't do this alone.'' Miley cried into her hands. ''You're not alone, me and your father are here for you. And don't forget about Brittany and Tyler.'' ''Mom, they need a father in there life. I don't want them turning out like me!'' Miley yelled. ''There's nothing wrong with you.'' Angela said hugging Miley. Miley moaned in pain.

''Honey, what's wrong?'' Angela asked worried. ''The babies, I think they're coming.'' Miley said in between breathes. ''Let's switch seats, I'll drive you to the hospital.'' Angela said. Miley nodded her head.

They switch seats and go to the hospital.

*What do you think is going to happen?