Chapter Eight:

At least 10 nurses came running in the room.

"I'm sorry but you have to go wait in the waiting room." A young nurse with brown hair said. "Yes ma'am. Please, take care of her." Liam begged. "We will do everything in our power." She smiled and ran over to Miley.

"I have to call your parents if they already haven't." Liam said pacing the floor. "Why is this happening?" Tyler cried. "Tyler, look at me." Liam bent down on one knee in front of Tyler. "We have to be strong for Miley." Liam continued to speak. "We can cry, but that won't do anything. We have to pray, and be strong for her. She can fight through whatever this is. She can make it." "Go call my parents." Tyler said wiping his face. Liam started walking out. "I will be strong for her." Tyler mumbled under his breath.

"Mrs. Crick." "How's my baby. We're getting ready to get on the plane." "I don't know how to say this. But-" "Son, this is Jason. How is she?" "I'm so sorry Mr. Crick." "My baby girl is dead?" Jason was crying. "I'm sorry. They're doing everything they can." "My baby!" Angela was crying in the back ground. "They will get her back. I know they will. She's strong, she can make it." "She can son, and she will. We will see you soon." "Okay, bye." "Bye son."

When Liam got back to the waiting room Tyler was gone.

"Excuse me ma'am. Did you see where that little boy with brown hair went?" Liam asked a lady that was sitting across from Tyler. "Yes, a doctor came and got him." "Thank you, so much." Liam smiled.

Liam knew exactly where he was. He was with Miley. They got her back alive.

Well, that's what Liam thought.

When he got to Miley's room, she was on a ventilator to help her breathe.

"Miley." Tyler took her hand and held it in his. "You have to wake up out of this. They had to put you in a coma. This is the only way you're staying alive. They said that you can hear me. I'm scared sis, i've never been this scared in my life before. I love you, and I don't want to see you go. So, please. Wake up." Tyler cried.

Liam slowly walked away and sat in the waiting room until Angela and Jason got there. It took about 4-6 hours for them to arrive.

"Mrs. Crick." Liam got up as soon as they walked in. "What's going on? Where's my daughter? Is she alive now?" Angela asked. "You have to talk to Dr. Brown, he knows everything." "Where is he?" "I would just go up to the desk and ask them." "Okay." Angela stormed off.

"Son, where's Brittany?" Jason asked looking around in the waiting room. "She knew the weed was laced with everything. She didn't tell Miley until she woke up, than Miley went off and told her to leave. I'm guessing she's at home now." Liam shrugged his shoulders. "Do you know Henry Cosgrove?" "Yeah, his address is 4261 South Gold St." "Thank you son." Jason smiled and left.

"Look at her just lay there." Angela cried as Liam walked up beside her. "Depressing. I can't believe this happened. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to tell her not to smoke. Somehow I feel like its my fault." "Liam, don't blame yourself honey. It was all Brittany, and than some was Miley for accepting it. There's nothing we can do now but pray and wait." "Yeah. Well, I'm going to go home and maybe get a little rest before coming back up here." "Okay, thank you honey for everything." Angela smiled. "Anytime. Goodnight."

"Henry Cosgrove?" Jason asked as the door opened. "You got him.. Can I help you?" Henry smiled. "Yeah, my daughter is in a coma because of the things you laced the marijuana with. I need you to tell me why you put all those bad things in there."

"Come in and sit down." Henry opened the door all the way. The house was trashed. There were needles that haven't been used, marijuana plants, light bulbs, and some pills laying around.