.Chapter Twenty Two:

"What do you think my mom's going to think of the dress?" Miley asked buckling Ciara's car seat in. "She'll love it, I know she will." "I sure hope so, because I know I do." "I do to, probably more then you. You look so beautiful in that dress I can't wait to see you the day we get married." Liam smiled. "Does this mean I get to see your tux?" "No." "That's not fair, you weren't supposed to see my dress." "You know I'll end up showing you a picture of me in it anyway, no need to pout." Liam laughed. "I know, but still can I please see." Miley begged. "Not today." "Fine." Miley crossed her arms.

"Mom, can you come over? Liam's going for a jog and I need to talk to you." Miley said into the phone. "Yeah, I'll be over in five minutes." Angela replied. "Okay, see you when you get here love you." Miley smiled and hung up.

"Is she coming?" Liam asked walking into the Living room where Miley's watching tv. "Yeah, you can go ahead and leave I'll be fine." Miley replied without taking her eyes off of the tv. "I don't see how you can be so obsessed with snooki and jwwow." Liam giggled bending down to kiss Miley. They kissed exchanged "I love you." then he left.

It took Angela 20 minutes to get there.

"What happened to five minutes mom?" Miley joked. "I know, but you have to remember I can't just walk up to your room anymore." "I know, so me and Liam are getting married next month." "When did you both choose this?" Angela sat down next to Miley. "A few days ago, I think." "That's great honey, did you already get your dress?" "Yeah, I got it today. I can ask Liam for the picture he got sent to him." Miley replied unlocking her phone to text Liam.

"Are me and your father invited to the wedding?" Angela asked from the kitchen. "I have to think about it, you might be." "Now now, that's not so nice." Liam giggled walking into the Living room. "Did you already send out the invitations?" "Yes I did that while I was on my run yesterday." "Okay, good. It's so boring sitting here, we need a gaming system here." "Do you want a wii? I can get you some games too." Liam smiled. "Yeah, shower and we can go to the store." Miley smiled.

Liam took a shower and then they went to the store.

Angela went with them as well.

"Can we get a wii fit? I'm going to need a way to lose all this baby fat." Miley asked as they walked into the gaming store. "Yeah, I won't have to go outside and jog anymore." "You know you'll still go outside, you don't like being in the house all of the time." "You're probably right." Liam giggled. "So, have you two decided on what you want? I'll pay for it." Angela smiled.

"Its over here." Miley pointed to a shelf with gaming systems and games.

"Can we get Mario and donkey kong?" Miley asked. "Any game you want." Angela smiled. "That's all. Wait, I need some exercising games." "I already have them." Liam held up three games. "Okay, were ready."

"$256.43." the cashier said after ringing up everything. "Out of $300?" "Yes." Angela nodded her head. "$43.57 is your change." "Thank you." Angela smiled and then they went back to the house.

"Angela, I need to talk to you and miley both. And please, don't get mad." Liam said setting up the wii. They both look at him. "Okay, well I talked to my mom and they want me and Miley to move with them to Mexico." "No, I'm not leaving my mom especially after I just had babies." Mile.y stood up shaking her head. "That's what I told her, I don't want to leave. I'm going back to school." Liam turned the tv on. "Thats great Liam, I'm proud of you." Angela smiled.

"I'm sorry but, your brother just texted me. Your dad wants me home to cook dinner." Angela put her phone down. "Okay, that's fine. I'll see you tomorrow when I come over." Miley stood up as Angela stood up, they hugged and exchanged "goodbyes" then she left.

"lets race, I will so beat your ass!" Miley smiled walking back into the living room. "Bring it on." Liam replied and grabbed two controllers..

* Sorry it took so long to update! I got a new phone so I should be able to update faster! ♡♡ Thank you everyone for voting! Much love!.