Topanga

Riley felt someone pat her on the back she opened her eyes and Mr.Turner was right over her.
"You ok"
Riley realized her face was still wet from tears from last night. She smiled the best she could at Mr.Turner.
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Well school stars in two hours so lets hop over to the mall"
"Thank you Mr. Turner"
"Anytime"
"Besides Mr.Feeny your the nicest person I've met since I came here. People my age aren't so understanding"
He opened the door for Riley and they headed out. When they got to the mall Riley simply picked out a long sleeve black shirt with a black skirt and a plaid red jacket. They went back to the apartment she changed and they headed out to school.

"Shawn I feel bad"
"Cory when she gets here we'll just apologize and go on with our business"
"I don't know something happed to her really bad."
"Cory don't tell me you are going to try and get to know her"
"Why not?"
"Because you always do stuff like this"
As Cory was about to respond he saw her walking down the hallway.
"Shawn look com'on"
Cory and Shawn went up to her and when Riley saw them she stiffened and looked around making sure they were going somebody else and not her.
"Hey um...Riley?"
"Yes"
"We're sorry"
"It's ok, but there's nothing to be sorry about you didn't say anything wrong"
"Hey Cory"
Topanga came in from behind them and looked to Riley and then to Cory.
"What's wrong"
"They were apologizing to me but there is nothing to be sorry for"
"Cory why did you feel the need to apologize"
"We went to Mr.Turners apartment and asked questions..."
"Cory what type of questions...!"
"It's ok it's just..."
The bell rang and Riley smiled at them and headed to class.
Her first class was Mr.Turners witch she was glad so she can start off with a good day. She sat in the front and and then when other students came in Topanga saw her and sat right behind her then Cory sat right next to her and Shawn behind Cory.
"Hey what's your name"
Riley turned around to see Topanga looking right at her.
"Riley what's yours"
She already knew of course.
"Topanga"
"What a beautiful name."
"Why thank you some other people I know don't appreciate it"
She directly faced to Cory and Shawn who both put there hands up.
"Topanga it really doesn't matter what your name is or what you wear its who you are that matters to me."
Riley turned around and paid attention to the class lecture that Mr.Turner was giving.

"Farkle wake up"
Farkle woke up on the lab table with Maya shaking him fiercely.
"Maya what time is it"
"7:25"
"Oh my god glass starts in 5 minutes"
"What's another excuse I could tell Mr.Matthews I killed her"
"No he wouldn't beleive you"
"I could ditch school and I can leave right now so it looks like we both ditched.
"Best idea you've ever had Maya now you better hurry you have one minute"
Maya sprinted out of the classroom. Farkle realized something was wrong were was Lucas?
He went to the boy's restroom stalls and found Lucas sleeping on the floor.
"LUCAS WAKE UP!"
Lucas jumped up and hit his head on the sink.
"Come on Lucas thanks for being such a big help"
"Farkle I didn't mean to..."
"Well if you cared for Riley at all you would have done everything you could do to help even Maya stayed up!"
"Farkle..."
"Come on Lucas we're late for class"