"Your a Matthews?"

Hey everyone before you read this I just wanted to say i am sorry for not updating as much as I should I've been busy and have been in a major writing slump so....yeah enjoy.

Farkle and Riley didn't know what to say or do it's not like Farkle can say Hey I am your kid from the future and I really need to get back to the future...
Stuart looked up to see two people at the door. He immediately jumped into action.
"DO NOT GO NEAR ME!"
He didn't want anyone to mess his creation he has worked to hard.
Farkle looked at Riley and back to his his dad.
"Um...we actually need to use that um...we are kinda from the future and um..."
"WHAT! No I don't beleive you"
"My name is Farkle Minkus I am your son from the future and this is my friend Riley"
"What! Well... Give me proof"
"Um...your building a time machine"
"Ok I might believe you cause I never told anyone that how did you end up here"
"Well I built my own time machine cause you wouldn't let me use yours"
"Sounds like me"
"And I figured out how to time travel just not how to get back and I wanted Riley to help me so I showed her and I fell and then she was gone and ended up here"
"Hmm....interesting,but before I agree to help you who's daughter is she?"
"I'm Riley Matthews"
"Your a Matthews?"
"Yeah why?"
"Oh nothing"
Farkle really wanted to get home.
"So can you help us?"
"Yes but I need a favor"
"Ok dad....whatever you need"
"Well my problem is I can send people to the future but not the past you can send people to the past but not future so I can't bring thing back from the future and you can't bring things from past so if you help me i'll help you"
"But that could take DAYS!"
"Farkle..."Riley didn't want any trouble.
"Please your my dad!"
"I am not your dad yet!"
"Fine i'll help you"

It was dark out already and Riley convinced Mr.Turner to let Farkle stay. It was time for bed and they were both exhausted.Riley slept on one side of the couch while Farkle slept on the other.
"Farkle"
"Riley"
"I've missed you"
"I've missed you too but I'm pretty sure you miss everbody"
"I do but I thought of you the most"
It was silent for awhile. Farkle didn't know what to say to that.
"Riley"
"Farkle"
"Is the school good here"
"Yeah I guess I mean I think the only friend I made hear was my mom and Mr.Turner"
"I'm here now Riley"
"Yes you are"
Riley smiled at Farkle hoping he saw it through the darkness. Farkle smiled back hoping Riley would see it too.
"Goonight Farkle"
"Goodnight Riley"
Riley fell asleep soundly knowing her best friend is by her side knowing she would be home soon. Farkle looked over to a sleeping Riley and whispered to himself.
"We'll be home soon Riley."
And fell asleep knowing tomarrow he is going to find a way to bring them home.