Marcus the abused

Your POV-

You woke up to yelling and screaming coming from the neighbors house. You were worried so you went over to see if they were okay, when you got there you knocked on the door and no answer. Then a tall handsome about 16 or 17 boy open the door he has a bruised cheek and and black eye on his baby blue eyes. His black hair was covering his other eye.
"Is everything okay over here? What happened to your face? What is going on?" You asked curiously.
"Um nothing just I ran into a door and hurt my face on the doorknob, you need to leave before she gets you." He said slamming the door shut before you could say anything else. The next day at school people were laughing at Marcus.
"You emo faggot, why don't you just kill yourself and save everyone the trouble." Matt the popular jock said as he slammed Marcus into the locker. Then they threw him to the floor and started kicking him.
"Stop kicking him!" You said yelling at him and getting the attention of everyone of the school.
"What the fuck did you say you whore?" Matt said walking over to you.
"I said leave him alone and pick on someone your own size." You said as Matt pushed you into the locker and his friends surrounding him. Matt and his friends started to punch you in the stomach and then threw you to the ground and started to kick you.
"Don't hurt her, hurt me." Marcus said defending you. As they started walking over to him the Principal ran over and separated the two boys. You passed out from all of the blows. When you wake up, you are in your room. You start to sit up but then you hear a male voice tell you to lay back down.
"Hey are you okay?" Marcus asked as he put the cold wash cloth to your head and his hand on your hands.
"What happened?" You asked in pain.
"You were defending me as Matt was beating me up and they started beating you up and I brought you to your  house." He said smiling and you loved his smile." Hey I need to get back home but I will come back by tomorrow and check on you." He said and kissed your cheek and was walking out of your room. You wake up to screaming and yelling again. You look over and see that Marcus was in front of his door and holding it shut. He started to cry, so you got up cause you felt a little better and walked over to see if he was okay. You try the doorknob and it is not locked so you walk in a see Marcus's mom banging on the door and telling him that she hopes he dies and other mean things. You run back to your house and call the cops to come help. When the cops get to his house they arrested his mom and he was over at your house and you were taking care of his cuts and bruises. Then he puts his hand on your (h/c) and stares into your (e/c) eyes and says:
"(Y/n) you are so beautiful and I want to be with you for the rest of my life and care for you and never leave you. I love you so much." Marcus said and moving closer to you.
"I love you too and want to be with you for the rest of my life and take care of you." You said and then you guys share a passionate kiss and then you both pull away.