Jake the Protector

Readers POV-

You were walking to school and you had 5 minutes to get there. When you get to school you hear yelling and people chanting. You go in the hallway and see the jocks picking on people as usual. You just ignore it because that is the best thing to do. "Hey Jake." The lead jock says. The boy knows exactly what is coming, so he prepares himself for what is coming. Then the lead jock punched him in the face and he fell down and the rest of the lead jocks friends started kicking him over and over again.  The boy was crying. You decided to make a move because they were trying to kill him. "Stop kicking him!" You yelled at them. They stopped kicking him and looked at you, so did the boy. The jocks started walking towards you and you get a little scared. "Looks like I get to beat up two emos today." The lead jock says smiling. Then they starts hitting you and kicking you. "Don't hurt her, hurt me." The boy says and they stop kicking and punching you. When they started to head over there to hurt the boy, the principle comes over and tells everyone to go to class. Then you black out.

An hour later
Readers POV-

You wake in a bed and think it is your bed then, "Are you awake?" You jump up surprised and see a boy sitting at the end of the bed looking at you. "Where am I?" You ask while rubbing your stomach from the sharp pains that happen every few seconds. "Your at my house, in my room. I brought you here because you blacked out after all of the beatings the jocks gave you." Jake says. "Thank you for taking care of me but are you okay?" You ask concerned.  "Im fine but I'm more worried about you. Those jocks had no right to hurt you. I would rather have people hurt me then hurt you. I really care about you and I am in love with you." He said nervously. "You love me?" You said confused. "Yes (y/n),  I do love you." He says. You kiss him for a minute. "I love you too Jake!" You say and then you guys cuddle on his bed and he says,  " (y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" Jake asks. "Yes I will Jake." You say and you guys fall asleep cuddling.