Jacob and Jack-Stalkers

A/N- Okay so meganychan she wanted me to bring Jacob and Jack back so here they are, enjoy.

Megan POV
I was walking back from school because my teacher would not let me leave till I understood every word she said and copied down every word because she is evil but it was like 7 o'clock but dark. I was almost home when I felt someone following me. I turned around and saw nothing. "Megan you are just hearing things. There is no one around." So I kept walking then I felt it again. I just shrugged it off thinking it was nothing and kept walking.

Jack POV
We have been following her since she left the school and Jacob is not making the move yet. I don't know why, we've had many chances but he keeps messing with her. "Jacob when are we going to do it?" I asked but whispered it. "We are going to wait till she gets inside, and when she opens the door we are going to run in and do the plan." He said liked he memorized every single little detail. "Okay but what if the doesn't work?" I asked. "Don't act all smart Jack, it will work. I've already planned it all out in my head. So don't worry about it and follow me and do what I tell you to do, okay?" He asked. "Yes okay I will." I said irritated. He won't ever listen to me. This was not my plan, It was his. I'm getting tired of him bossing me around just because he is a few minutes older doesn't mean anything. I'm tired of him bossing me around and every time I confront him, he ignores me like I never asked him anything. Sometimes I wish he was not my twin. "Jack stop over thinking she is about to walk in start running now." Jacob said as me and him started to run. We made it inside before she shut the door fully and she was so confused but very hot. "Who are you and what do you want?" She asked very calm. I handed the cloth to Jacob since he nudged me. Then in one quick movement she kicked me in the balls and started to run but Jacob caught her and she went limp a few seconds later. He flung her over his shoulder and started to walk so I followed in pain. I shut her door and went to the van. "You sit back there with her and make sure nothing happens." He told me as I went to the back and he shut the doors. Then we started to drive away.

Megan POV
I woke up and heard someone talking, but no one else was answering him or his questions. Was he talking to himself? I don't know but he was really cute. He had black hair and was wearing a SWS shirt, ripped black jeans, and a MCR beanie. He was so cute, what no Megan don't crush on your kidnapper. Wait I have been kidnapped?? No no no no no no. What did I do to these boys?

Third person POV
The van stopped and Jacob got out and went to the back to get Megan and his brother. His brother grabbed Megan and walked her inside the house in the middle of the woods.

Jacob POV
Jack put her in the chair and then I stood in front of her. "What did I do to you? Why have you kidnapped me? Why am I here?" She said bombarding me with questions. "You did nothing to us, Because we felt like it and you are very beautiful, and You are here because of me." I said answering all of her questions in one sentence. "Jack take her to her room and I will talk to her tomorrow." I told Jack and he grabbed her gently and took her upstairs. I went to my room and Stacy my girlfriend was still in there.

Megan POV
I walked in the room and it was a neat room so I went to the bed and sat down. It was very comfy. Jack was leaving so I said " Jack please stay." and he turned around and shook his head yes then shut the door and walked to me on the bed and say down. "Why did you not want me to leave?" He asked. "Because I don't want to be left alone and you a-are very c-cute." I shuddered out the last couple words. " You think I'm cute?" He asked confused. "Yes I do. Is there a problem with that?" I asked. "No there isn't it's just everyone goes for my brother and not me. He gets everyone and I don't. He has always stole the girls that I liked and starts dating them." I said confessing. "Well you are very cute and your brother is also to mean and controlling." I said. "Megan I know you just met me but do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked and got all happy cause I have never had a guy acknowledge me and I kissed him. It took him by surprise but then kissed me back. "Yes I will." I said and he kissed me. I laid down in the bed and he followed. "Megan I love you." He said and closed my eyes but said "I love you too Jack." And with that I fell asleep. That was the best day of my life.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
I hope this is how you wanted it Megan. Here is another update. Guys I was thinking about writing a new book on here, but idk yet. This book will continue but I wanted to write a new book. I hope you guys enjoy this and have a great day. I luv you guy and bai peoples. ❤❤❤❤❤❤