chapter 3 (Old)

A/N

Hello, I am back!!!! I have just came back from my relative home, AND.... I have planned to make a few chapters... Hope you guys like it!!!!

Everyone looked at me with a suprised look. I mean, come on who wouldn't get pissed off? "I guess its time for me to go. See you later my dear, and my name is Karlheinz." he says and vanishes. Wow that was fast. I feel guilty for what happen just now... so I think... "I am sorry for my behaviour just now, can you please forgive me?" I said.

Sakamaki's mind

Shuu...

'Noisy'

Reiji...

'Her manners are quite good. Lucky me'

Ayato...

'How dare she did that to ore-sama!!! But she is OKAY a little'

Kanato...

'She is cute. She will be a great doll in my collection'

Laito...

Fufu~ She has some great body...

Subaru...

'Tch! So she was the one who disturbed my sleep.'

EVERYONE...

'But her blood smells good...'

_____________________________

"Oi! Say something." I said. Sometimes people scare me with their stares. "My apologies. Let me introduce everyone." A guy who looks like a butler said. "There is no need for that, I already knew. Shu is the oldest. You as known as Reiji is the second oldest. The triplets, Ayato, Laito and Kanato. Lastly, Subaru the youngest. If I have not mistaken." They all looked at me with shock, even Shu open his eyes. (A/N: Wow I tought he couldn't O-O XD) "Please come with me, I will show you your room." Reiji said.

A/N

I am very sorry this chapter is very short. Please spare me T-T.