Chapter 6

When I was about to go to class, I stopped my tracks when I heard a voice "I don't think it is necessary." I turned around and saw 4 boys and 2 girls about my age. I smrik at them, "I hope you guys didn't miss me that much." I said to them. "Didn't miss you?? WE WORRIED ABOUT YOU SO MUCH!!! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!!" a girl with light pink hair which is up to her shoulder shouted at me. "Well I not. So I am starting to miss those group hugs right now." I said with my happy tone. Their faces look like they are going to brust out crying. They started to run to me and give me a big group hug.

I smiled at this since I missed it. We broke from our hug and said our goodbyes. When I was about to go to class, I was stopped by the Sakamaki brothers. I looked at them and ask "What?". "What happen just now?" Subaru asked. I look at him and smiled a little. "Well, I think you guys have to find out your selves, and Reiji, I won't be back home till 3 am." And I went to my class.

At class~~

When I enter the class, I saw a teacher teaching the students. 'I guess I interupted their class.' I thought. "Are you the new student?" the teacher asked. "Yes I am." I said in the most cheerful tone. "Please introduce yourself" I look at the class and smiled "Hello everyone! My name is (Y/n)(L/n). Please take care of me!" Some of the students were blushing while the others were smiling. "Thank you, please go and sit next to Laito." I nod at the teacher and went to sit next to him. "Ooohhh.... Kitty-chan got to sit next to me! How lucky!!" He said. I look at him at and gave him a death glare. 'Lucky my ass' I said to myself. I looked at the blackboard to see what is the teacher was teaching about. 'Maths... Meh, good thing I learned this subject. (A/N: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST HAVE PASSED MATHS!!!!!!) I got bored and started to draw on my notebook, when suddenly... *SMACK* A paper ball hit my face. 'The hell?' I look around the class to see who threw the paper ball. Than when I look at Laito's table, another paper ball came flying to my face. Luckily, I caught the ball. I growled at him and tried to ignore him. 'Stupid vampire' I thought.