Chapter 7

After school~~

"Finally... I thought I was going to be stuck with that prevent for the whole day... or night." I said to myself. I kept walking till I found an old room. I was in the deepest part of the school, no one dared to come to this part of the school because they think it is haunted. I open the door to find my friends doing their own stuff. Let me introduce.

The girl with pink shoulder length hair is Sakura. It means  a symbol of prosperity. She is playing games with here laptop.

The girl with long white hair is Miyuki. It means snow. She is sitting on the couch writing music on her music notebook. She's the quiet one.

The boy with blonde hair is Akio. It means bright boy. He is playing games with Sakura. Quite an energetic boy.

The boy with dark blue hair is Naoko. His name means honest. He is finishing his homework.

Lastly, the youngest boy, Katsutoshi, for short Katsu. He also has blonde hair. His name means to win cleverly. He's sleeping on the couch. Yet... he's a pain in the ass.

The conditions of the room is quite old. So were planning to buy some new things next week. "Hey guys." I said while I walked into the room. "Took your time" Katsu said. I looked at him and punch him on the face. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR???!!!" He shouted at me while he sat up from the couch. "You annoy me." I said with a bored tone. He growled and looked away. "Now, since we are all here, let's catch up with each other~" I said.

Two hours later~~

"So... you are saying that your parents had to move because of work?" Akio ask. "Yeah" I said. "Wow that's harsh.." Sakura said with a sad voice. "Hn..." I just only hummed. "Well it's late, we will meet each other in school tomorrow!" I said. "Bye (y/n)!!!!!!!!!!!!" Naoko screamed. "See ya!" I walked back to hell a.k.a Sakamaki's Mansion.