1;Force

*Y/n's Pov*
"Hey Mike, should we take Y/n? I mean, she is a scaredy cat! She get's scared over everything!" Violetta asked Mike, teasing me. Mike tapped a finger on his chin and held up a finger.

"Well, considering I don't give a crap, I don't give a crap!" He replied to her in annoyance. Violetta crossed her arms and looked over to Fritz.

"What do you think?" She asked him.

"I think we should! I mean, it would be pretty funny to see the look on her face when she gets in there!!" He shouted. There was mischeif in his green eyes.

"Great!!" Violletta yelled. They took the tape off of my mouth, which they did in fact put on me to keep me from interupting. The part around my mouth where the tape was stung really bad.

"Okay, first of all, OW!! Second of all, no. I will NOT go in that place. It's off limits to the public and it's not safe!" I yelled at them. My face was red with anger, and my eyes were staring at them, waiting for an answer.

"Um, yes, you will. I didn't come here for nothing! I was in the middle of playing COD!" Mike yelled back at me. Violetta and Fritz nodded. I figured there was no argueing, seeing as I never win.

"Fine.... But.... We won't stay long." I told them in defeat. They all grinned and high-fived each other. I sighed and started to walk away.

"Hey, where are you going?" Fritz asked from behind me.

"Oh, I'm just gonna go find the alien mothership. Where do you think I'm going?! I'mgoing home! It's like... eleven at night!" I told him as I kept walking. He huffed and went back to the group, judging by the way his footsteps went.

~Fifteen minutes later~

I was in front of my large house. It had one floor, but had four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two kitchens, one big living room, and an electronic room. I walked inside and ran to my room, ignoring my parent(s) and sibling(s). (If you don't have siblings ignore that. It's not important in this story.). As soon as I went in my room, I searched up 'Sister Location(What there place is called I have no idea so call it the Sister Location) Animatronics'. They were animatronics who performed kinda like a circus. They were in a specific area where they were fixed,tested, and destroyed. Apparently, something bad happened at the place. I didn't know what though.

I looked at the images that were on screen. There was a ballerina, a ragdoll looking one with pigtails, a fox, a bear, a magician, and other odd looking characters. There faces all had partings, as if it came open. After a while of looking at the horrifying images, I came across something. 'Odd incedent with Sister Location animatronic'. I clicked on it. The video was creepy, it was a video taken from one of the people who went to the circus act thing. It was zoomed on the animatronics. I looked closely to see if it was something to do with the backround. I continued to look closely. Then, the ragdolls face was opening and closing as it was shaking around like a malfunction. I screamed and saw that she attacked a group of children around my age. The bear, fox, and ballerina soon did the same thing. After that, she looked at the camera and said, "You don't know what we've been through." And everything went static.

I stared at the screen in disbelief. There was no way I am going in that place. I don't want to die!

I texted Violetta, Mike and Fritz.

*Your in bold, Violetta is in italics, Mike is underlined, and Fritz is bold italacs.*

Hey guys... I'm not going to that place.

What?! You have to!

Why?! I don't want to! I looked up the animatronics and I saw this really scary thing...

You thing EVERYTHING is scary!

Yeah, you are going. We will make you!

Uh-huh... I'm not going... Anyway, goodnight... I need to try to sleep.

*Everyone says goodnight*

I climbed into bed and pulled up my covers, then pushed them down, then back up. I was so scared. What if the animatronics were in my house?! I don't want to go! After a while of screaming at myself in my head, I finally decided I really wasn't going to go. I won't even come out of my house or room. I curled up and went into a deep, dreamless sleep....

___________________________________________________
That's the first chapter! And, if any of you people who just made one to say you made one of these first so that I wouldn't have and you would say I'm wrong, no no.