9; funtime Freddy is creepy!!!

I woke up and found myself on the floor. I sat up and looked around, I was still in Funtime Freddy's and Bonner's room. I saw Bonner in the reinforced cage, staring at me.

"U-uh.....Um.... H-Hello Bonner..." I greeted him politely. He waved and pointed at the twelve locks on the cage door and the keys and pass codes on the bed, far away from where the cage was placed. I looked down and thought, Should I free him? I thought he might not do it again so I tried to get up. My arm wouldn't move so I stayed on the floor. I noticed the blood on the walls and on Bonner's mouth. I quickly gave up and looked at him.

"No... You almost killed me." I told him sternly. He tried to grab me through the cage but failed when I scooted back. Ballora came in and saw I was up.

"Ah, you're awake. I recommend you to stay completely still as to not 'cause it to get worse." She told me. I nodded and layed down. My arm was in unexplainable pain, with broken bones, the skin torn off, and bite marks. Bonner sat in the cage quietly.

Baby came in and looked at my arm.

"Yeah...You have some serious damage... It can't..Be...Healed. So you're gonna be like that forever unless...." Ballora cut her off.

"No no no! We will NOT do that to her! She's only...What? 14? I'm sure she wants to live life!" Baby nodded and watched as Bonner tried to chew his way through the bars on the cage. I wondered what happened to make him like that... He used to be so sweet, making food and hugging me when I'm sad.

"Hey...Do any of you know what made him like this?" I asked the two girls. They looked at eachother nervously.

"Oh! I have something cooking got to go!" Ballora exclaimed.

"Um.. I have to fix my microphone!" Baby said. They left the room in a rush, avoiding my question. I sighed and looked over to Bonner.

"Can you tell me?" I asked. He just stared. "You're not helping.....Since you have no answer obviously."
I stared at Bonner closely. He wasn't moving, instead he was staring behind me. But didn't know what at, and I didn't even look behind me!

"Okay rabbit, what are you looking at?" I asked. His eyes seemed back to the nice, green eyes they were before. He pointed behind me, duh.

I looked behind myself and saw Funtime Freddy staring at me creepily. I screamed in fear and ran out of the room with Bonner in his cage. He squeaked every time the cage hit the ground as I ran so I held it close to my chest. I heard loud footsteps running behind me, which I guessed to be Funtime Freddy. The scary animatronic from before was in front of me so I stopped. Funtime Freddy or mister spaghetti? Definitely spaghetti. He seems safer than pedo bear back there.

I ran to the animatronic, who picked me up and took me wherever it decided to go. I watched as Funtime Freddy ran full speed towards me, making me flinch back. When I did flinch, it cause the wires on the spaghetti animatronic to cut me. I squeaked in pain and looked at Bonner, he was out of the cage and crawling up my arm.

I dropped the cage and screamed, the spaghetti dude looked at me with it's eye and saw Bonner. It grabbed him and brought him close to his head, as if to keep him away from me. I sighed and closed my eyes, my life wasn't going as well as I wanted. I mean, I'm stuck in an underground animatronic testing area. Not the life recommended by doctors that's for sure.

*Funtime Freddy's Pov*

I knew I had to have her, all to myself. I don't want to be just friends or anything, I want more. Every time I'm around her I can't help but admire her....She's just so beautiful. Her h/c (hair colour) hair.... Her e/c (eye colour).... Her s/c (skin colour)..... Her features makes my servos and circuits warm up.