10; Pain or obsession?

I looked up at Freddy, he was looking down in guilt.

"Funtime Freddy? What's wrong? Are you hurting???!" I asked concerned. I never did like people getting hurt, I hated blood in general. (We won't get along very well then...). He looked up at me.

"Y-yes... I didn't tell you one other thing...... I-I.... I also want to be by you because... Because... I... I can't stop thinking about you!" He yelled, flustered and threw his hands on his face to cover the blush. I smiled slightly. 'What the heck do I say about that?' I asked myself.

"I.... I'm sorry. I'm sure you don't like me. After all, I'm an animatronic. I can't be loved. I'm also dead. And, if I was alive, I would be way older than you. Even though I stay the same age since I'm dead..." He whispered sadly. He started to get up but I grabbed his arm. He looked at his arm, then at me.

"Freddy... I never said I didn't like you. I just.... It's too sudden. Can we just be friends for now?" I asked him. He looked down and clenched his fists. He jerked his arm away from my light grip and turned to face me with tears in his eyes.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE JUST FRIENDS!" He yelled. Tears dropped down his face. I felt tears welling up in my eyes, he scared me. But I wiped them away and sniffled. His expression calmed down and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry... I just want more then to be just friends." He said. I nodded and sat up.

"But... It is too sudden... So... Please, just friends for now." I whispered cautiously. I don't want him to end up hurting me. His fists clenched and he nodded hesitantly. I patted his back and jumped off the bed. I held my arm as a slight shock of pain went through it. Funtime Freddy came to me to help but I just waved him away. He seemed saddened by my dismissal.

I walked out of the room and saw Funtime Foxy right in front of my face. I screamed and fell back, pain once again going through my arm. I held my arm and looked up at her. She was gone. I looked behind a garbage can and saw her tail sticking out from beside it. I giggled and walked off.

I soon heard odd noises from Baby's room. I cautiously walked inside and saw Ballora and Baby trying to hold Bonner down to get him in the cage. I was about to leave, but Bonner had already spotted me. He began to claw at their hands and struggle more to get free and attack me. I ran out of the room and slid down the door. Glad he didn't get free.... Am I right? I sighed and got up. I saw Freddy pacing around in his room, so I decided to go over.

I walked inside the room and tapped on his shoulder. He looked at me and relaxed, then tensed up in excitement.

"Have you changed your mind about the friend thing???" He asked excitedly. I shook my head no and he dropped to the ground and pouted.

"I wanted to know if you were alright. You were pacing around..." I asked him worriedly. He looked up at me.

"I was just thinking." He answered. I could tell he was being honest.

"Well, okay then. I hope you have a good night... I'm getting really tired. Goodnight!" I said. He mumbled a goodnight and I jumped in bed. I instantly fell asleep.......

~Dream~

"Don't do it.... Danger..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Another chapter done! I just noticed 2 pages isn't really long..... Sorry. At least I'm not doing .5 pages a day :D

BAI!