5;Warming up to nightmares

I opened my eyes and stretched. The carpet wasn't all that bad to sleep on actually. I looked around and saw that Funtime Freddy was gone. I got up and looked around, he was writing something down. I decided I would investigate later, not to be snoopy, just curious.(Same thing).

He turned around and saw me awake. His face opened slightly forming a smile, creepy... I shivered and walked over to him, I wanted to ask what's in it and not get in trouble from these things.

"U-uh.... Can I.... I.... See whats i-in that..... That book...?" I asked him while stuttering. He shook his head and his eyes glowed. I backed up and fell down.

"Oh! Are you okay Y/n?!" He asked. I nodded and went back in the little room.

"Can you talk?" I asked Bonner. He nodded and opened his mouth.

squeak squeaker squeaky squeak!

I laughed and patted his his head. He crossed his arms and made a loud screeching sound in my face. I screamed and ran over to Freddy, who scolded Bonner and whispered something to him. I couldn't hear what it was but it was obviously serious because Bonner was arguing about telling by his tone of squeaks. At that moment I remembered my friends, where were they?

"Um... Funtime Freddy? Where are my friends??" I asked worriedly. I never wanted my friends to get hurt, I cared about them. He tuned around slowly and scratched the back of his head.

"Well.... Um... Hey! Why don't we draw, ey?" He changed the subject. Er mer gurd! I love to draw!! I thanked him and drew a picture of Baby. Not A baby. just Baby.
(How could you forget about them just to draw?! I can relate though... o-o)

I made sure to have a picture of her face closed, but thought I should draw her with it opened too... Just for her! I was a really good/decent artist. I could get the details in as long as I took my time.

~~~~Two hours later~~~~

I finally got done! It looked exactly like her too, (The teaser picture on Scott games. I will put that on the next chapter so u can see). I looked at the picture with her face opened... It was... Scary. I skakily asked Freddy if I could give them to her, he said that would be fine with him.

I ran to her room and gave her the pictures. She smiled and looked at me with her lifeless eyes.

"Thank you, you are a nice drawler! These are lovely!" I thanked her for the complement and ran back to draw a picture of everyone!

~~~About two days of just drawing pass~~~

I gave everyone a picture of themselves that they loved. Freddy liked his the most, Bonner had mixed emotions of me making his picture also Freddy's by putting him on his hand, so I made a seperate one for him. They all had a unique thing about them, not the character, but what symbol I put on it. For example, I put a star on Freddy's and a carrot on Bonner's. As well as me putting a hat on Ennard's and a balloon on Bidybab's.

I noticed that everyone here was starting to get tired and fall asleep, so I went around telling them that we should head to bed. They all happily agreed, making me feel like I was warming up here and slowly making more... Friends.... Wait! Where are my- I blacked out....Again.....

______________________________________________________________________________________
Okay! That's another chapter done! I hope everyone is enjoying this story!