4;Terror

I woke up in a purple and white room. It had a karoke machine, paint, and a few wires and bolts. I also noticed a part of the room had a little door I was able to crawl in. I went in and saw the bunny puppet. It saw me and smiled.

"I see you're awake." It said. It talked?!

"Uh....Um.....Y-yeah." I replied. It was pointing behind me and looked like it was laughing. I looked behind my back and saw Funtime Freddy. I screamed and went further into the little room. Apparently, it was Freddy who talked.

"Oh hey hey! Don't be scared!! Come here... Come... tsk tsk tsk!" He called out. I curled up and wimpered. The bunny dragged me over to him and he picked me up. Freddy brought me close and held me like a baby or a hurt animal. I was shaking like cats do when they are done with a bath. He rocked me around and walked out of the room. Funtime Foxy was listening in on the door so she quickly back away like she was walking by. She saw me and went closer. Her face opened slightly and closed again in curiosity. She came really close to me, causing me to hide in Freddy's arms. Her eyes glowed and she poked me, making me flinch, causing Freddy and Funtime Foxy to jump in surprise.

"Hey, do you know her name?" Funtime Foxy asked. Freddy shook his head and looked down at me.

"Can you tell me what your name is?" He asked.

"Y-Y/n..." I whispered. They nodded and began to walk.

As they walked with me in Freddy's arms, I began to see Ballora in the distance. She was talking to the magician named Ennard. They saw us coming and went close to me. Ballora's face opened completely and her eyes opened. I screamed and jumped away from Freddy, running away. She was super scary!! I heard them running after me, but I didn't stop.

As I ran, I saw Baby in front of me. She saw me and she tilted her head, giving her a very scary look when her face moved. I tripped on my own feet and fell. Baby ran over to me and picked me up. She noticed that Funtime Feddy and the others were running after me. She walked me over to them an handed me to Freddy. Ballora's eyes still open as well as her face. Her eyes looked red and seemed to be bleeding. I covered my eyes and cried. She shut her eyes.

"Oh oh! I am so sorry for scaring you! I just wanted to get a better look at ya!" She said as she held a hand to her mouth. I opened my eyes and stopped crying. Freddy took me to another room.

"Springs!" He called.

In about a minute, a bunch of yellow and muddy-green-gold bunny animatronics appeared. I stared.

"What's this? Breakfast? Thanks!" The taller, more ripped up looking one exclaimed. He reached out to grab me but Freddy got out of his way.

"No... A new friend." He told them. They smiled and looked at me. They came close and started poking me and whispering to each other. They left the room quickly. Freddy shrugged and went back to the purple and white room.

"From now on you will sleep either in here, or with Bonner." He stated. He set me down and I ran tothe tiny room. (Btw Bonner is the puppet bunny guy). Bonner was making something in a tiny oven. It dinged and he ran over to it. He pulled out a small cake about the size of a cupcake and cut it in pieces. He gave me two pieces, Freddy two pieces, and himself two pieces. It was amazing!

"Thank you Bonner!" I said and hugged him. He hugged back and cleaned up. After he was done, he motioned for me to go to bed. I happily obliged and went to sleep on the soft carpet........~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Okay, that's another one done! I hope you guys enjoyed this! And yes, I know that it isn't really interesting but hey, it's something. Anywho, goodbye!!! :)

​​​