Fun

Playing the final game of the video game Gibbs had no idea how to play it even what it was, but it was Avery request to play it so he did.

Heading down a hallway there was a choice right or left.

" it's a trap" Nikki said as he continued into middle to see beyond his two choices. It only took a second for his player died as he entered the middle a simple shot to the head.

" told ya" Nikki said as she jumped over the couch before both her and Avery started laughing.

" don't jump over it walk around" he scolded but only to smirk
" whats so funny huh"

At the same time the both stopped and stood in a bravely stance
" The great Leroy Jethro Gibbs loses to his daughters in a game the matches all his professions in his life" before clasping on the ground in giggles.

" yeah okay"

" A A AV Avery what do you think haha the team will think hahaha" Nikki said

" gasp our great leader, boss would never" was the only thing she could get out before laughing again along with Nikki.

" Hey both of you knock it off and get up and go and get snacks ready I leave in about twenty minutes and they should be here in ten"

Rolling on their sides they barley heard their father speak it wasn't until they were pulled up by him a pushed towards the kitchen with the words he had spoke a minute ago.

" okay okay we're going" Avery said as she walked into the kitchen with Nikki not too far behind her.

" so what we grabbin for tonight Ave"

" popcorn, ice cream, Tony's bringing pizza, um probs chip-"

" Doritos or Ruffles"

" um Doritos, um I'm grabbing chocolate chips for myself"

" Kay I'll get what I want for myself later"

Nodding Nikki entered the pantry and as she opened the freezer while Avery got bowls to use.

To anyone else it would seem that this was very unhealthy and they would be surprised that Gibbs who had been declared the strictest father by his daughters would have be okay with this happening. It had thing the did once a month, Nikki, Avery, Tony, Ziva,Tim, and Abby would all come and watch movies and play videos games and eat almost everything in his house while Gibbs himself went with Jenny for a dinner date. On this very day there was no bedtime no having to be up by 8 am and there was no such as that's too much sugar. This very day was known as  paradis day, paradis is paradise in french.

They both ran up the stairs 'despite the yell telling them to stop running ' they got in to pajamas which was basically sweat pants and a shirt.
Avery wearing batman sweatpants and a black  t-shirt

Nikki wearing White sweatpants with black crows covering them and a black shirt

Then grabbing there treasured stuffed animals for Avery a bear she had gotten when she was born and Nikki a Turtle that she had gotten when she was born. Both of them took a seat with their father and waited for the others to show up.

Opening the door and entering the door was Tony throwing a bag full of movies in Nikki's direction and then continuing to enter the kitchen placing the pizza on the counter, Tim entered next scowling
" Tony really parking Down the street then running out of the car before could even get my seat belt off the proceeding to scare me by jumping out of the trees real mature"

" that was the plan Probie"

" if you say so" then turning his attention to there girls " Avery, Nikki ready for tonight"

" I don't know we are watching a scary movie wouldn't want you too jump you know if someone came out behind tree saying boo" Nikki said laughing with Tony

Rolling at her eyes at her sister Avery spoke " got everything ready snacks, The tv is working, Xbox ready to go. all ready."

While Nikki was clearly gravitated to Tony and Ziva, Avery gravitated to Tim and Abby. So they usually sided with their favorites in a arguement or situations.

A couple minutes later Abby walked through the door with Bert in hands.

A couple minutes after that Ziva walked in.

" bout time" Nikki said sarcastically

" oh so you do not want this" Ziva said holding up Nikki's favorite buffalo wings.

" pfft what I was talking about you came at a perfect time. Can I please have some?"

" no I might just give it to Tony"

" that's just cruel"

" of course you can have some tony doesn't need buffalo wings" Ziva said then laughed

Tony put a hand over is heart " that hurt you know you shouldn't be so mean to me"

Nikki came over and tapped his hand that was on his chest " stop being a whine baby tony anyway let's get the show on a roll"

With Gibbs left to go pick up Jenny and the
' kids' started the night with watching the Shallows and lights out after that was done Avery put in call of duty black ops 2 which Ziva won much to Tony's displeasure.

" hey Abby what do you want to do now" Avery asked

" ooh we can do uhh I don't know"

" I found something on Pinterest awhile ago we could move all of the furniture to the left like a couple inches" Nikki said

" the indents in the carpet would show" Ziva mentioned pointing to the floor

" your right uh okay so how about the kitchen you can't see where they were before so we could move the furniture in there"

And that did it they all went to work moving everything from the coffee machine to the penny on the floor.
Tony and Abby went to work on the dinner table and chairs.

While Ziva and Tim did the items on the counters.

Nikki and Avery chose to do the miscellaneous  things.

By now it was 3 am and they heard Gibbs truck pull up to the house they looked at each other and booked to the living to get in believable sleeping positions. Ziva even mastered the perfect fake snore.

As Gibbs walked in the house he smiled to them asleep well so he thought and he had no clue about the kitchen....... yet

( hey sorry for a short chapter and for it being such a long time since I've updated  but comment ideas you may have for the story so I don't get writers block again lol)