Piercing

Avery was beginning to think that getting her belly button pierced was a very very bad idea. It was starting to getting infected and bleed sometimes. lucky for her it didn't do it in public, yet.
Although she knew how pissed her father was going to be but she put that passed her and got it anyway well she let her friend do it so that was another bad choice. Her and her friend were the only ones that knew she was proud of herself for keeping the secret she didn't even tell Nikki.

She woke up and fought the pain around her stomach slid on slippers that Nikki thought that they were the stupidest thing ever. Nikki words echoing in her head " you bought those with your Christmas money are you kidding me "
As she walked out of her room and knocked on Nikki's when there was no answer she opened the door went over and shook her until she woke up.
" what" was the tired growl that came from Nikki
" get up its 6:00 dads already up I saw the light in the kitchen on"

" and...."

" I thought you wanted to sneak some coffee in before Dad would notice he usually goes up to wake mom up and he does that like ten minutes after I get up"

" oh right good point umm find me a sweatshirt real quick while I grab a pair of" Nikki leaned over the side of her bed to grab her pants next to her bed. " pants ok good"

Avery grabbed the one sweatshirt out of the twenty Nikki owned and threw it in her direction.

" okay there your happy now"

When Nikki nodded she walked out.

Avery POV-

I walked into my room kicking off my slippers and wanking off my shirt grabbing my outfit that I already planned out last night just a simple my chemical romance t-shirt and black skinning jeans and my red converses.
Looking in the mirror I smiled looking at my reflection. I saw something new I looked more confident if that's even a look I pulled up my shirt to look at my piercing it looked infected. Also my skin around it was all red and irritated I cringed a bit when I touched it but I shook my head. it can't be that's bad.

I turned and grabbed my brush off my dresser and start to brush my hair it felt more like I was ripping it out but eh I have felt worse. I brushed it up into a ponytail which took me about five minutes to accomplish.

3rd person POV-
Avery once again looked at her mirror and smiled at her reflection and walked out of her room at the same time Nikki did.
Nikki was wearing her t-shirt that had a simple picture of pie and her blue jeans along with black converses.
Avery gave Nikki a confused face with Nikki answered
" the sweatshirt was to small I need new ones but I love this shirt"

" yeah I know you love food especially pie and French fries-"

" not to mention chicken nuggets"

Avery smiled and walked down the stairs behind Nikki.

Nikki greedily went for the coffee but the second she touched it her father voice rang out

" no put it back"

" but why it's just-"

" put it back it will stunt your growth"

" my height is already stunted but fine " was the response

Avery smiled as she took down a bowl from the cabinet she was happy Nikki didn't upset their Dad this early in the morning.