Game

( warning this is a draft may be mistakes)

Nikki was excited she had a soccer game and she was starting as a forward and the whole team were coming. She got up before Avery and packed her bag and put on a dress even though she hated them with a passion but it was a home game. She ran down the stairs to see both her parents at he table drinking coffee her dad reading a newspaper and her mom going over papers from works.

Gibbs looked up at her.
" you're up early"

" yeah I have a home game I can't sleep" she walked passed him to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and walking back and putting in her bag. She was about to walk back to make breakfast but the front door swung open a Abby rushed in.

" I brought your favorite cinnamon rolls" she yelled forcing them into her hands.

" thanks Abbs now I don't have to eat cereal I love you" Nikki hugged her and set the box of cinnamon rolls on the table and grabbing a plate for her self and Avery she got Averys ready first and then put hers on her plate.

Soon enough Avery walked down the stairs.

" Abby you're the best" she took her seat next to Nikki who was halfway done with hers

When Nikki was done she walked to sink and washed her plate and put it on the drying rack. She then proceeded to grab her homework out of her bag and sitting at the table.

" you didn't do it last night" her dad looked at her skeptically

" I ran last night and it's just geometry like the easy stuff surface area and volume all you have to do it memorize the equations and plug it in it will take me 5 minutes at the most" she explained

Gibbs shook his head and Avery chuckled.

" I have to head in early for some meetings. Bye  love you" she kissed Gibbs and waved bye to both girls.

Gibbs finished his coffee and got up to get more more when Abby spoke.
" Gibbs before I go here, eat breakfast it is the most important meal of the day" Abby added a big smile as she held out the cinnamon roll for him to take

" no thanks Abs I'm good"

" take it she's not going to give up you'll find in the top drawer of your desk later if you don't take it now" Avery spoke as she washed off her plate and then placing hers in the drying rack and putting Nikki's back in the cabinet.

Gibbs rolled his eyes as he grabbed the roll from Abby and smiled

" thanks Abs"

Abby smiled back as she headed for the door to leave

" done" Nikki said as she grabbed her bag and shoved everything inside it

" okay everything done with ready to go"

Both girls nodded and grabbed their bags

" okay lets go" and with that they all headed for the truck.

Within twenty minutes both girls were dropped off at school and Avery heading off the her friends dressed in pinks and makeup caked on their faces she stood out beside that she always wore and pink shirt and a bunch of bracelets and shorts that were to short for his liking. He watched as Nikki walked over to her friend or better seen as team mates all wearing dresses with tennis shoes looking and they were all surrounded by the baseball players and football players she turned and waved and a bunch of boys turned their backs from Nikki. With that he smiled and drove off.