Chapter 5

Lol. Look up at the pic.

Seto- Why ?

Lol now back to the story :3

(Kuba vov)

I walking out of hospital and entered into my limo.

Ugh why even brother?

I crossed my legs and looked outside of the widow. "Where to Mr. Kabia?" asked the diver looking at my direction. "I must go back to Kabia Corporation", he nodded the car started moving.

'Why do I even bother to vist him?'. I knew the answer every well. Yet I did wonder why should look at my beloved's body resting on a bed,lifeless for who know how long. I sighed deeply.

Then something caught my eye. A park. The same park....which I confessed my love for Joey.

~Fashback brought to you by a athour who doesn't care how many errors there are :D ~

"Hey Seto", I looked up to see a certain puppy.

"Why did you bring out here?", tilting his head cutely.

"To see the stars", looking at night sky.

"And you had to bring me here cause?", I laughed at his stupidity

"Ba-ka", pulling him closer to me, resulting him to blush.

"You want to know why?", he nodded.

"Cause when I see the moon...It reminds of me. Black but when the stars are in the sky, it makes the sky less loney. And your the star", making him blush even more.

"So you are saying you lov-", before he can finish his sentence I smashed my lips on to his.

After a long time I broke the kiss. I gradded his hands and kissed them both.

"Yes. I love you", kissing him once more.

~Now back to the present brought to you by a lazy athour-chan :) ~

I snapped back to reality by the car stopping. "Mr. Kabia. We're here", I nodded and got out of the limo.

Holy cow !!! Guys this the longest thing I ever wrote (Well I think). And ways thank you for reading this. And a shout out to @AshCourt1 !!

^_^
(●w●) -lol bai ~ ♡
( _ )
(_))