Chapter 8 (part 2)

(Still the mutt's point of vov :P)

After the meal the nurse and I soon had friendly consternation . I just had a soft smile on my face as she talked about something she liked. Something about BL and other stuff I don't know. Something caught my attention as I heard heavily footsteps.

I made my head to look at the door and see a tall brunette​ running to the room I was staying at. He placed one of his arm on the door frame to catch some few breaths. And before I knew it, he run over to me and tackled me into a hug.

"H-Hey! Wat-". I was cut off by the man laying a kiss on my lips. I froze in shock as my cheeks began to heat up.

Soon I noticed the nurse still in the room, causing me to quickly push alway the man and wiped my mouth. "What the hell is wrong with you?!",I rised my voice.

The man didn't like my reply and pinned me to the bed. "Watch who your talking to Puppy",he warned

'P-Puppy?!!

Wait is this guy that person who called me "Puppy"?!

Ra this is EMBARRASSING!!

I began to sweatdrop like CRAZY. Not only am I pinned down to a Man who just KISSED me out of NOWHERE but Im also pinned down by him. Not to mention the nurse was in the background watching all of this unfold.

The nurse went off to probably not get yelled by the Man who is begin really rude to me or just to not get hurt. I gulp and glance at him.

I realized he had softy brown eyes that lost it shine, a fair face structure and most of all his brown hair. All of this combined made him attractive. I began to blush harder as he leaned into my face.

"Joey…",he placed his chin on my shoulder and hugged me tightly. "I missed you",he whispered the last part. I didnt know what to say or do at this moment. However I knew for a fact I had to be deeply involved with his guy to kiss me and tell this fuzzy stuff.

I didn't know what to do so I just laid there, I sigh and tired to ignore the fact a guy is on top of me. Kissing my neck

Meh alot of errors lol)