Chapter 8 (Part 1)

Hi so like this gonna be a part 1 of chapter 8, so like get a bowl of popcorn and some snacks, or...you can just read with out eating ヽ(`⌒´)ノ

(Puppy vov)

"Say 'Ah' " the doctor told me as he held a wooden stock in one hand and a small flashlight in the other. I slightly opened my mouth since it was sore for some strange reason.

   (Vincent: Form sucking on too much d-*Leo slaps him*)

    It's been aleast like 15 minutes since I woke up, and doctors as well as nurses came running in.

Asking if I knew what happened before 'it' and all I replied was "Why am I here?" they give each other looks before asking even more questions.

  Like do I know who am I and I replied"...Joey?" since I would keep hearing voices that kept on calling me 'Joey'.

   One of the doctors was doing checks ups at my eyes, ears, as the rest any were taking notes and whispered to one of the other. I sighed as I looked around the room.

Millions of thoughts came to my mind but I pushed them alway. Since I was too tried to even think since my body hurt like hell. My stomach growled like I haven't ate in a year,"I'll get you something to eat",one of the nurses said bowing and walked out of the room

"Its also best if we leave you to rest, Mr.Wheeler", one of the doctors suggested and the others nodded. They soon left me, in hungry.

"Wheeler?",I ask to myself.

Wait isn't Wheeler a last name?

So is my name 'Joey Wheeler'?

Huh......

But who was the one that kept on calling me pupp-

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a door opening, I snap my head to look up a the nurse holding a tray of food.

"I b-brought you some food, Mr. Wheeler…",the nurse stated slightly looking alway from me, with a faint blush on her face. I raised an eyebrow,

This isn't the same nurse from before…

I nod my head to not come off as rude since I believe wrong bad move, I might just get this girl crying. She soon walked over to me and placed the tray of food on a small table.

"Um…do you need help to e-eat or you can do it by yourself?…",she asked not daring to look at me in the eye like she was scared of me for some reason.

"I can't even sit up so may you feed me?",I ask which was true that I couldn't even sit and get comfortable so what choice do I have and besides I'm too lazy to eat on my own.

The nurse flinched a bit to my response but soon nodded. She held a spoon full of some type of soup and rised it to my mouth.

"Say 'Ah' ",she said softy and for once she wasn't looking alway from me.

I managed to open my mouth wide enough for the spoon to fit in. Soon she placed the spoon inside my craven, I closed my mouth as she slowly took out the spoon that was still inside my mouth.

I let my tounge server the food and boy was it good, like this place had was one of those fancy, nice looking and one of the best chefs in the world. I swallowed and kindly asked for more. The nurse smiled softy and nodded ,"Sure!" she chirped as she happily fed me with delicious soup.

And thats part 1 and plz dont kill me!( TДT) for not updating. Yuri on Ice is like my new anime-wafiu Not sorry Attack on Titan (♡˙︶˙♡)

Bai~ ^ω^