Giveaways, Greetings, & Godly Gifts

G I V E A W A Y S
G R E E T I N G S
&
G O D L Y   G I F T S

•• ❂ ••

GREETINGS FROM MOUNT OLYMPUS!

*coughs and mumbles* we hate asking for help...

AHEM! WE, THE DEMI-OLYMPIANS, ARE IN A PREDICAMENT!

We have just received news that a crisis has befallen the Olympians. The Hall of Holy Objects has collapsed, and the gods need a true group of heroes to venture into dangerous ruins in order to retrieve those vital objects. 

We will be hosting dangerous trials and organising various missions in order to root out the ones who will prove themselves worthy and capable of our trust. For the first time in many years, we are calling on quests. The heroes will be decided from our contests.

We shall need as many messengers as there are to spread the news worldwide. As a token of our gratitude, the demi-olympians will put each messenger's name into a godly rice-bowl. The seven names that are accidentally sacrificed to the gods will receive godly gifts worthy of Olympus!

•• ❂ ••

To volunteer as messenger, you simply have to comment and tag at least three people you think would be interested in entering our contests. Meanwhile, we, the demi-olympians, will be searching for more options to recruit heroes deserving to quest for Olympus. 

Other than contests to find those with merit, we will be hosting interviews and reviews, and we are open to all suggestions! The gods will reward those sacrificed to them with a shoutout on the channel the demi-olympians are using to recruit heroes and a graphic of your choice made by one of the demi-olympians.

•• ❂ ••

The gods need you. Hurry.