Hourglass Haven - CLOSED

•• ❂ ••

A call to arms!

Our first ordeal, designed to find the true heroes worthy of our quest, will deal with the one thing which we are running out of, and the one thing you must be able to manipulate in your favour...

... TIME.

We need speed, agility, endurance, patience, all of which are prized skills in our heroes and all fall under that one heading; and so, our first contest has been born!

•• ❂ ••

PROMPT: WRITE A SHORT STORY IN UNDER 2K WORDS - AND IT MUST HAVE A CENTRAL THEME OF AN HOURGLASS.

•• ❂ ••

But we must have rules! Our heroes must prove loyal and so, these are the guidelines to follow:

• all genres are accepted, with the exception of Fanfiction (we need to see your own characterisation and world-building skills!)

• you must tag us so we can see your entry (we don't want to miss any of your heroic demonstrations!)

• your entry must be posted on Wattpad (y'all understand why)

To complete our theme of time will be a deadline: all entries MUST be submitted before 5th November (this year, of course)

•• ❂ ••

Naturally, you will be rewarded with prizes -

❂ First place: guest judge, feedback on their entry, and two honest comment's on a story of their choice

❂ Second place: feedback on their entry, and an honest comment on a story of their choice

❂ Third place: an honest comment on a story of their choice.

❂ Honourable mentions: A complimentary comment on your entry
•• ❂ ••

The gods are running out of time and we need every hourglass we can get! Good luck!