Hour Glass Haven update

GREETINGS AND UPDATES

▪▪☀▪▪

Greetings fellow heroes! Tis been quite a while...

Zeus: Quite a while indeed! I was going to zap you with my bolt because you useless demigods are of no help!

Mya: What did you call us?!

*Mya draws out her weapons as Zeus readies his lightning bolt*

Lillian: NO GUYS STOP!!!

Athena: Father, must you act so immature as to argue with teenage demigods?

Hera: (mutters) When was he ever mature.

Zeus: (glares) Did you forget the time I hung you over Tartarus, dear wife....

Lillian: STOP YOUR BICKERING! LET ME FINISH MY ANNOUNCEMENT!!

*all eyes on Lillian*

*Crickets*

Okay. So where were we? Right! We do know we haven't been around for a quite a while, and we apologize for that sincerely. Life has been quite hard for a while for all of us, with so many monsters prowling about causing chaos. Unfortunately, one of our members accidentally bought a dozen, nasty and hostile hydra eggs thinking they were ostrich eggs. Don't even ask how THAT went. Who knew hydras laid eggs, huh?

So, the good news is, we managed to round them up and send them someplace they can't harm us. And now, we're trying to come back in business soon.

The results for this writing contest will be announced soon, don't you worry.

Hades: WHY IS MY CASTLE FILLED WITH BABY HYDRAS!?

Emilee: Uh oh...

The Gods and.....Well us too, still require your assistance!!! And so, we will choose the most loyal and worthy of you to help us in our quest!

Okay, brave heroes!! We'll see you soon then!! Gotta go hide!!!!

▪▪☀▪▪