11

Monday 4th July

It had been exactly a week since the two had kissed. Neither talked about it, being busy with their own lives. Jungkook began to work at the café again, saving up to move out and stop being a burden. Meanwhile, Hanna spent most of her time reading fanfiction and watching fancams from GOT7's latest tour, while trying to keep up the good enough grades she had. If she was a normal teenage girl, she would've already freaked out about to her friends. But she had none.

"Alright class," Hanna's homeroom teacher shouted out. "As you are aware, it's nearly the end of this academic year," the teacher paused when hearing the class cheer. "And to celebrate our talented students, we are going to host a duo-talent show. You are allowed o pair up with anyone in any year, as long as it's sensible. That's all from me." The teacher started doing the register, ignoring all the mumbling and whispers that casted over the room.

"Oh, and before I forget," the class went silent. "There would be casting agents from various entertainment agencies. So don't disappoint." The teacher finished when the bell rang. Students began to leave to go home, ignoring the fast asleep Hanna at the front desk.

Ever since Jungkook moved in, he had always met Hanna at her classroom so they could walk home together. Even though there was always a buzz when he came round, this time it was even more of a hassle.

"Jungkook-ah, have you heard about the talent show?"

"Pair up with me."

"We would definitely get casted."

Jungkook was surrounded by noonas, all trying to pair up with him. But all he had in mind was getting to the girl who strangely wasn't coming out of the classroom. He pushed through, ignoring all the requests coming his way. It was the way he always was anyway, just this time it was for someone else.

He finally reached the classroom, still being followed by his noonas. A soft smile appeared on his face when he saw that Hanna was fast asleep at her desk. The girls behind him went quiet, watching as the boy kneeled down to the girl's desk level.

"Noona," the boy sang out, chuckling as the girl stirred in her sleep. "Wake up, school's finished." Hanna groaned, lifting her head up and slowly opening her eyes. The other girls started mumbling and scoffing as they watched the girl try to wake up. Jungkook shot them a glare, to which they all scattered away in surprise.

Hanna had fully woken up, smiling when she saw Jungkook by her. She averted her attention towards the clock on the wall, her eyes widening when seeing school had finished ages ago.

"Jungkook, your job-"

"I'm off today." Jungkook chuckled, watching the girl hurriedly pack all her stuff up and begin to leave. He followed Hanna as she walked towards the exit. He had thought about how close the two had gotten, which seemed impossible to him in the beginning. Jungkook had also thought about the kiss, and was guilty of always thinking about doing it again whenever they were alone – which was a lot.

"Hanna," he called out. The said girl mumbled in response and turned her head to him as they walked home. "Did you hear about the talent show?" Jungkook asked, thinking this would be the perfect chance to be alone with the girl that made his heart beat like crazy. Hanna shook her head, interested.

"Well, it's a duo-talent show and you're allowed to pair up with whoever you want, so I was thinking-"

"Who are you going to pair up with?" Hanna asked, knowing it wouldn't be her because no one wanted to pair up with her when it came to music. She had already dealt with the fact that the only reason she got in was because of her academic smarts.

"You." Jungkook replied, watching as all the colour drained out of Hanna's face. The two simply walked on, Jungkook thinking that the girl just didn't want to reply yet. And he honestly didn't want to rush.

"Jungkook." The said boy cocked his eyebrow when hearing Hanna so serious. "Do you want to know why I got into SOPA?" Jungkook nodded. "Because I'm smart, and because I was looking for someone."

"Who?"

"My twin." Hanna stopped when her house came into view, walking back a bit to a bench. Jungkook followed, listening for more.

"I have a twin and he's in this school," Hanna continued. "My mum never likes to talk about him, but I stole a picture and kept it in my purse." Hanna fished her unicorn shaped purse out, opening it to reveal a picture of her baby self and another baby that looked like her, except with short hair. Jungkook looked in awe. Hanna put her purse away as she heard a car honk at the two. The car stopped in front of them and the driver's window rolled down, a smiling Ms Kim popping out.

"Why aren't you guys home yet?" She shouted out, jerking her head over for them to get in. The two did, Hanna motioning a zip through her mouth to Jungkook. He nodded.

Don't tell her mum, got it.
~

A/N: Ew this chapter was lame, I felt bad for the people who actually read this trash so I updated :")