13

Saturday 17th July

"You're being delusional."

Hanna groaned once again, putting her head in her hands.

"I'm not Jungkook! Do you not see it? We look alike!" She pointed at the picture on her phone. Jungkook frowned, more focused on how the girl had refused to talk about her injuries. And he couldn't believe that it was just "I tripped".

"Ok." Jungkook put the phone down, going back to his ramen soup. Hanna played with her food, not in the mood to eat. The latter noticed, rolling his eyes at his own saltiness. To be honest, he could see their resemblances. But he knew that if you gave Kim Hanna even a little bit of hope, it'll be enough to drive her crazy.

It's admirable, yet troubling.

He looked over to the sleeping dog in the corner of the kitchen, thinking of a way to cheer Hanna up. Just then, Hanna's phone beeped, a message notification popping up. Jungkook watched as the girl's mood turned a full 180 degrees. It somehow made him twitch. The two hadn't been spending much time together, since Jungkook had been working, but the boy thought it was unfair that all of Hanna's attention seemed to have turned to her potential twin brother.

We even kissed, for god's sake.

Jungkook suddenly remembered the duo-talent show.

"Uh, Hanna I was thinking about the talent show-"

"Have you found a partner yet?" Jungkook tried to calm himself.

"I was thinking about us two-"

"I don't want to."

That hit Jungkook hard. His face reddened. His fist seemed to have found a mind of its own when it slammed onto the table.

"Why not?!" If Jungkook was startled at his own action and volume, he wasn't showing it. Hanna, on the other hand, felt her heartbeat increase.

"B-because I don't." Her mind went blank when she saw Jungkook grab his jacket and disappear out the front door, slamming it accidentally. The silence was broken when Hanna's phone rang, Tae.

"You busy?" Hanna shook her head, but then remembered that he couldn't see her.

"No."

"Cool, meet at the park we went to yesterday?"

"Sure."

Hanna hung up, slurping the last of her soup. She looked in the bathroom mirror, not bothering to restyle herself. Walking into the kitchen again, she saw Kimbap waking up and smiled at him. She grabbed his collar and couldn't contain herself when seeing him jump around.

"Let's go and find our answers."

~

A/N: Sorry for the short chapters, but that's basically how it's going to be until the end cause I want to finish this within 2 weeks (when school starts again :( )

I've started a new story (Kim Taehyung style) called The Cliché and it's adowable so please go support it :3