Cute moments with your child

Vic:You had just got back from the store when you heard faint giggles coming from upstairs. You went to go investigate, walking into your room you found Vic on the bed tickling your 2 year old twins Jaxx and Kalani. You leaned against the doorway, the squeals and giggles continued until Jaxx said in between laughs "Mo-mmy save me-ee!" Vic spotted you then threw you on the bed tickling you as well.

Tony: You were out at work leaving Tony and your 2 month old daughter Malia alone until you got back. Walking in the front door you heard something unusual in this house...silence. You Walked into the living room to find Tony asleep on the couch with Malia curled up on his chest silently taking a nap. You snapped a picture and posted it to twitter with the caption (Y/T/N):Shes definitely a daddy's girl💕.

Mike:
As you ran some errands around town your 3 year old girls were left with Mike at home. You finally came home after 3 hours of running around town doing God knows what. You took your shoes off walking up the stairs and through the long hallway to the girls room, opening the door. The first thing you see is Mike in a little pink chair with a tiara on sipping on tea. The girls talking with their oh so manly father. Even though you found the moment super adorable you had to take a few pics for some serious blackmail in the future.

Jaime:
You came home from a severely long and painful day at work, the boss also asked you to close up shop. You walked in the front door with a pounding headache to see Jaime carrying both your sleeping sons Grayson who was 4 and Julian who was 5 months to their rooms. You followed Jaime upstairs to their rooms watching Jaime bend down and kiss their heads before noticing you were finally home.

-----------------------------
Hope y'all cherrybombs liked this one, it took about an hor and a half to finish but in finally done. Love y'all.
~KK