Stupid fights part 2

Vic:
It had been about 3 hours since Vic left, you were still sobbing. All of a sudden you heard the front door open, not caring that someone was here you continued to cry into your pillow. You heard footsteps coming upstairs then your bedroom door open, you sit up seeing Vic. You were in total shock, his eyes were red and puffy as if he'd been crying. "Baby..." he said trying to touch your face but you pulled away. "Y/N, baby I'm so sorry, I talked to Mike and i know you didn't do anything." Vic said. "Baby?" he asked lifting your face to meet his. "I'm so sorry, i should have believed you." "I forgive you but if you ever act like that again you'll be a dead man." you giggled. "I wont I promise." he laughed sealing the promise with a soft kiss.

Tony:
Its been 3 hours since Tony stormed off and you were sitting on your bed still crying and wishing he would just walk through the door. As if he heard your thoughts he walked through the door and ran over to the bed immediately hugging you and repeating the words "Im so sorry, i should have believed you." "Tone, it's ok. But do it again I will castrate you." you giggled while hugging him as tight as you could.

Mike:
2 weeks exact since you walked out leaving Mike drunk and crying. You were going back to Mikes place to grab the rest of your stuff and leave permanently. You jumped into your car pulling out of your best friends driveway who you were staying with. You arrived at Mikes finally, then you walked up to the door knocking lightly and waiting for an answer. The door opens revealing a huge mess of Mike. "(Y/N) what are you doing here?!" he asked surprised. "I came to get the rest of my stuff." you responded calmly. "Please hear me out, (Y/N)." "You have 2 minutes Mike, make it quick." "You are the love of my life and you leaving destroyed me. I know what i did was wrong, and i would change everything if I could but please, please forgive me. I was drunk and stupid an-" you cut him off with a long passionate kiss. "I love you so much and I'm sorry for leaving you like that." you said as he smashed his lips against yours again.

Jaime:
You came back an hour later because you left you phone on the nightstand when you ran off. You stormed up to the door pushing it open and slamming it behind you. As you walked upstairs to your room you overheard Jaime on the phone "Vic, i just don't know what to do. She saw a picture of my ex a long time ago that someone posted to my instagram last night. She left me this morning." he explained stressed. "Hime... I had no idea" you said feeling stupid as ever. "(Y/N) what are you doing here?!?!" he asked with tear filled eyes. "I left my phone, but that's not the point. Jaime, i am so sorry i thought it was from last night. Please forgive me." you begged him. "Of course, and I'm sorry i should have been more careful.

-----------------------------
Here is part two,I'm sorry its so late tho. Anyways, i love y'all so muck and I hope y'all enjoyed it and all the happy endings.
              ~KK