Request for Katie

You were currently at home while Jaime was at the studio recording for their newest album, and you had absolutely nothing to do. Staring at the pile of dirty clothes in the corner of your shared bedroom you decided "Hey why not clean the house?". I mean its not like you had anything better to do anyways.

 Getting up out of bed you plugged in your speaker and pressed shuffle on your phone. The familiar sound of Oli's voice filling your ears as you started to sing along to your current favorite song "Deathbeds" by Bring me the Horizon. "Eyes like a car crash I know I shouldn't look but I cant turn away. Body like a whiplash, salt my wounds but I cant heal the way I feel about you." "I watch you like a hawk I watch you like I'm gunna tear you limb from limb Will the hunger ever stop? Can we simply starve this sin?" you sang as you slightly started to dance around the kitchen. Continuing your little concert, you washed dishes and cleaned everything. Once the song ended you heard clapping, which scared the unholy hell out of you since you were home alone. "Oh my gosh don't do that to me." You said with your hand over your chest dramatically breathing heavily. "Katie, you sing sooo good how come you never told me your voice was so amazing? " he asked astounded. "Um I don't know I guess it just never really came up?" you said sounding more like a question than a statement.

"Sing something else!!" he said just as "Hospital for Souls" came on. The rest of the night was filled with lots of singing, dancing, and being plain crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a request for Queen_Kas_  I really hope you enjoyed it, I'm so sorry its so late. Love Yall!

          ~KK