Request for Liv

As i was walking home from a long day at the record store that i worked at, it started raining gently here and there. Until i got about half way and it started pouring down hardcore. I decided to stop and wait for the rain to settle down before i started walking again.I mean, my clothes were soaked so whats the point? As i sat on the curb, i heard slight footsteps creeping towards me then a hand on my shoulder. "What are you doing out here in the rain?!" asked a dark haired man. "Just decided to wait for the rain to stop, then start walking home." you answered politely. As he helped you up he shook your hand slightly. "Oh, I'm Jaime by the way." "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Liv." you responded. "Hey, how much farther do you live anyways?" he asked curious. "About 45 minutes." "You wanna get out of this rain, and come to my house for a while? You don't have to if you don't want to of course." he rambled on. " Yeah sure." you said sweetly.
      ××At his place××
We walked in the front door trying not to get everything wet and muddy. "You wanna put your clothes in the dryer and change into something more comfortable?" he asked you gesturing to your soaking clothes. "Wha-  yeah, yeah sure." you stuttered back due to the fact that you didn't realize how cute he really was. "Haha ok ill be right back with a shirt you can change into." he giggled at my stuttering. About a minute later he came back and showed me where the bathroom was so i could change. As i was peeling the damp skinny jeans off my upper thighs my mind wondered back to him and thought about why he was doing this for me.
I finally changed and put my hair into a messy bun then walked out, seeing Jaime waiting on the couch for me. "Hey." you quietly giggled at him. "Oh hey,you finally cha- WOAH." he exclaimed once he caught sight of your long tan legs. "Hey, my eyes are up here buddy. And what am i gunna do with these?" you motioned to your clothes. "Oh yeah, right, sorry." he said leading you to the laundry room.
"Hey, these are going to take a while, do you just want to spend the night? It will be easier." he asked sweetly. Anyone in their right mind would have thought he was a serial killer and ran but, i fell for those big brown eyes and crazy messy hair. Wait. What am i saying? I just met this guy.
"Liv?" he said waving his hand in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hey, yeah, whats up?" you asked. "Do you want to watch a movie or something?" "Yeah sure."
      ××after movie××
I was so tired from the long day at work i fell asleep while cuddling Jaime, though i felt bad i was dead asleep. I feel two strong arms pick me up bridal style and carry me towards I'm guessing the bedroom. I was layed down on a bed then covered in a soft blanket and kissed on the forehead.
Even when i was asleep i still got butterflies from the cute moment.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Here you goooo I'm so sorry its this late and i really hope you liked it, i trued but i suck at imagines but here you go Liv!!! _MyChemicalUrieVeil_
                    ~KK