Chapter 2

Too Much Too Soon: Chapter 2

~Kira P.O.V.~

I was only with Joey for about 2 hours and I feel like I've known him for 20 years. He was so funny and I loved it!

As you know we're heading back to his place, I was a little nervous but I learned he wouldn't do anything. He's too sweet for that.

"So where do you live?" I asked just to give us a window for small talk.

"Believe it or not, I live just about 10 minutes away from you." He smirked at me. Not mention he was a major flirt.

"Really?"

"Yup, so whenever you need a good time, you can just call me up and I'll get you." How he said that was what made me so weak in my knees. His voice was so deep and husky, I had never heard a guy with a voice like his before.

"Yeah don't count on that." I laughed.

"After tonight, you'll come running back, they all do." He stopped his car in front of a beautiful house. It wasn't anything extravigant but it was still very nice. It was really modern but had that home-like look to it "Come on, I got shorts for you to change into if you want." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the large iron gates.

"Okay, thanks."

"Sure thing." We walked inside and he still continued to lead me up the stairs to this huge bedroom.

"I'm guessing this is your room huh?" I smirked as I looked around.

"This is a room fit for a king and soon to be queen." He winked at me and let go of my hand. I ignored his comment and sat on his bed. It was really fluffy, reminded me of a cloud. "Here you go, I'll leave so you can change." I watched him leave and close the door behind him before I stripped out of my clothes and put on the pair of shorts and t-shirt he got for me.

I messed with my hair a little bit before I finally took a step towards the door. That's when my shorts fell down right to my ankles. I laughed a little bit but his shirt was long enough on me to cover me well enough. I stepped out of the shorts and continued with walking downstairs.

"Didn't bother for the shorts much?" He said as he bit his lip and looked me up and down. That kinda turned me on right there, I'm not gonna lie.

"They were too big and your shirt is like a dress on me anyways."

"Well come here then, let's watch a movie." He pat the spot next to him and I willingly walked over and sat right next to him. "You know I won't bite; Come here." He scooped me up and put me right on his lap before laying back against the arm rest. I kinda just layed against his chest as he pulled the blanket up over us.

"so what are we watching?" I asked with a little yawn.

"Whatever you want." He looked at me with these eyes that were just coated in gloss. Seeing him this close up, he seemed perfect and flawless. I felt his thumb rub right on my cheek bone. His touch sent a shock through my cheek.

"le-" I was cut off with a kiss.

His soft lips were addictive, they were warm and juicy and just amazing all together. I didn't even try to pull away, I kissed him right back. He bit down very softly on my bottom lip and naturally I gave in, I was greeted with the rushed taste of cool mint.

This was so wrong on so many levels but I loved it too much to stop. We were in a full on make out session and that's when we finally pulled apart. I could just feel my cheeks were probably extremely red.

"And you said you wouldn't want any of this." He laughed and sat up but still securely holding onto me.

"Yeah Yeah, I kind of don't really feel like watching a movie, I just wanna sleep" I said as I yawned again.