"r. monster"/"jin"

fixed the chapter, was a bit ruined.

character statistics

CODE NAME: R. MONSTER

AGE: 23 | CAPTURED AGE 21

BIRTH NAME: KIM NAMJOON

RELATIVES: DECEASED

STATIONARY LEVEL: DANGEROUS - DO NOT ENGAGE UNLESS IN UNIT

ABILITIES: HIGHLY INTELLIGENT. SHAPE-SHIFT - FORM UNKNOWN

CATCH PHRASE - "CAN'T DANCE DON'T ASK."

Kim Namjoon was raised based on intellect alone, his father a physicist and mother an astrologist, both looking further than that of which life could give them then teaching him to do the same. At a young age he understood how possible it was for his mind to comprehend boredom and adrenaline.

His mind was the only weapon he was taught to need by the games his teachers played. It was a game of batman and robin, trying to be just like the superhero and sidekick, well for the world. This was before batman would grow older and robin would become his own hero,he was fifteen when these games began in his classrooms to teach how to be good.

Namjoon grew to hate the games that were played, always left out by the other kids whose thoughts were always against him. They didn't want him to play because it wouldn't be fair to them, all he wanted wasn't what they gave him. So he played the villain.

In just two years, he graduated high school and moved on to higher things, dropped out of college and worked on his inventions in a small cramped attic. He slept there, bathed there and did anything but step outside for four years. Life did not show to be kind, an experiment gone wrong having led to the death of his parents. With no relatives and the title of murderer on his head, he escaped, tyrant to the world that batman protected and superman held in his grasp.

At age 21, he was captured in Brazil, hand seconds away from detonating a bomb that would have left a hole in the country. Namjoon spent the next two years in a cold cell with nothing at his sides but solid walls, and thin clothes on his skin so he wouldn't be able to make anything without freezing to death in his cell.

When superman died his eyes opened even more,

Namjoon was simply misunderstood not villainous at all.

_______________

CODE NAME: JIN

AGE: 25 | CAPTURED AGE 20

BIRTH NAME: KIM SEOKJIN

RELATIVES: MOTHER [SEOUL RETIREMENT HOME]

STATIONARY LEVEL: KEEP ON GUARD AT ALL TIMES

ABILITIES: TEMPTATION, COMPULSION

CATCH PHRASE: "LOOK AT THIS HANDSOME FACE."

[He knew he was above average. Jin crafted his understanding of who he was when he glanced in his first mirror when he was five and screamed in fear at what looked back a him.

Hideous. Seokjin, favouring to go simply by Jin was a wolf in sheep's clothing the way that monster stared back at him. His mother had been what he was till old age consumed her and taught him everything from the moment she was beautiful to a reminder of what use to be beautiful.

When he was old enough to go into school his mother had warned him that mirrors were not the only thing that he had to fear, anything that hid light and reflected off it would show what he was, who he was.

Life had never been kind to the hideous creature hiding in a beautiful mans skin. Woman had fallen, but nothing ever seemed fulfilling. So like every man who just didn't seem content with what he was given, Jin sought after something further to connect that empty feeling he felt to something.

Crimes were his only outlook. It was so easy. What made it easy made it only more accessible and so much more worth it.

All he needed to ever to was speak and it was given, narcissism grew to be something that was never avoided whenever he was around.

Narcissism killed his mindset and left a shell of what would have been a highly regarded man into a man who was defined as criminally insane and sent to Arkham where he would then be transferred to Belle Reve for having strung his guard up on his cell.

unedited. / correction half-edited

i'll be posting the other character stats soon.