"j-hope."

[Character  stat

CODE NAME: J-HOPE

AGE: 23

BIRTH NAME: JUNG HOSEOK

RELATIVES: ELDER SISTER [OFF GRID]

STATIONARY LEVEL: DANGEROUS IF PROVOKED.

ABILITIES: DECEPTION. HAND TO HAND COMBAT

"look who just became your hope."

Hoseok loved his sister dearly. Unlike his parents who seemed absent throughout every family memory his sister had never seemed further than an arms length away. Hoseok had his life in those delicate fingers for a large part of his existence.

When Hoseok was accused of trying to burn a girls face on a stove in their elementary school cooking class, his sister defended him, lips curled and face serious. When they got home, he knew it on the look in her face, that he had done it.

And at the age of 18 when his sister could no longer by him time and keep him close, he was tried for the first time as an adult for attempt at murder. For the first time in his life he learned how easy it was for him to get away with it, trying to kill that nagging lady on the opposite apartment of his who had called his sister a whore. It was easier than breathing.

At 20 he was captured when he went home one night to find his sister missing. He had killed the woman he tried to kill at 18 and had no way out when the blood didn't disappear fast enough when they broke down the door to his apartment. He neglected to inform himself that being hope was a little hard when you have no hope left.

So for three years Hoseok has gone without seeing his sister and for three years he has known nothing but vengeance.]

sorry for the wait. I'll be updating the character stats as soon as possible to be able to have the story start up. excuse my shit writing.