"Jungkook." Access level: difficult

CODE NAME: JUNGKOOK

AGE: 20

BIRTH NAME: JEON JUNGKOOK

RELATIVES: ELDER BROTHER? [CIVILIAN?]

STATIONARY LEVEL: DANGEROUS? IF ESCAPING KILL ON SIGHT

ABILITIES: ACROBATICS, WEAPON AND HAND TO HAND FIGHTING [EXPERT LEVEL]. OTHERS?  UNKNOWN

"Why so serious? - get it? Serious?Does he not get it? Shucks. Sorry! voices, you know."

Jungkook was golden.

Jungkook was the type of beautiful you couldn't consider to be at first glance. The word handsome would come to mind but beautiful would follow when his large chocolate eyes would widen in awe in front of them.

Jungkook was beautiful when crimson red dotted his face and dripped down onto his once white shirt. When his eyes were wide in awe at the sounds that would bounce off the surface of the surrounding night. Each movement he would make was like a dancer poised for the next beat the music would make, his arms stretched and curved breathtakingly.

Even if he couldn't distinguish the world outside from the one inside his head, Jungkook could have been the most beautiful thing to grace the world.

That's why Jungkook was golden.Anything the young male did was perfect despite how wrong it might have been because Jungkook had the ability to make everything workout in the end. It was in such a way that not even his victims seemed upset when his hands would curl around their necks or when the bat in his hand would thump, thump, thump against their still bodies even long past death.

Because bodies were beautiful that way.When everything trapped in the inside could be displayed on the outside.

They were even more beautiful when he was by his side. Forever and ever, till death do one apart.

It was Jeon Jungkook and Kim T--

--ACCESS DENIED.