50-V

I smirked as she came for the tenth time. "No more, Tori."

"Okay, baby," I said and pulled my fingers out. I licked up her cum and she tried to stop her legs from shaking.

"How am I gonna walk to the kitchen, let alone make dinner?"

"I'll make it," I said. She smiled at me and pulled the blanket over her. I kissed her head and got up. She pouted and I smoothed her hair down.

"I love you,"she whispered.

"Love you more, kitten," I whispered and went to the kitchen.

I started making teryaki chicken and rice. I was carrying the plates back and I saw her looking at the wall. "I gotta pee. But I can't get up."

I laughed a little and put the plates down. I picked her up and kissed her head. I carried her to the bathroom and she stood, with me holding her.

"God. My legs."

"I'm gonna keep trying to top my record," I said and pulled her underwear down. She sat and I smiled. "I love making you scream and shake."

"I love it too."

She finished and pulled her underwear back up. I helped her up. "Is this what you'll be like when you get old?"

"If you keep making me shake like that." I chuckled and kissed her head.

"Love you, sweetheart."

"Love you too. And I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you."

"And I'm glad you get to eat me out for the rest of my life," she said.

"That too." I set her down and grabbed our plates. I sat and started eating.

"Are we really going to buy a house together?"

"Are we really married," I replied. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Yes. We are."

"Theres your answer, love." She smiled.

"Have you looked?"

"Yes. I found a beach house. Four bedrooms, five bathrooms. It has a study and a basement. Right on the beach."

"Can we see it?"

"We are tomorrow. I already booked." She smiled and kissed me.

"Will I be able to walk?"

"Yes. Cause I'm not eating you out tonight," I said. She pouted and kissed my cheek.

"Tomorrow. But not ten fucking times."

"Deal."