Chapter 4: Elastic Heart'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kendall's P.O.V

I wake up to find an older lady, about 35 or what not, folding my clothes and fixing up around my house. 

"Oh no, miss. You don't have to do that." I say, getting up from my bed. I've grown to be so independent and feel guilty when I see people doing things for me. 

"Oh please, dear. Call me Ms. Potts. I'm Prince Zara's head of the castle's kitchen." She says, looking my way. 

Her hair is brown and tied up into a full bun, atop her head. Her big brown eyes facing my way, and her body normal for her age. She's wearing a long, dark blue dress. 

"How come I didn't see you yesterday?" I ask, looking confused. 

"Oh dearie, we were completely busy with Zara's orders." She rolls her eyes, and I chuckle. Knowing where she's coming from. 

"You'll get used to him. There's good in him." She says, smiling softly and approaching me with a pair of clothes. 

"Oh?"

She nods. 

"There's lots of people to meet! Hurry, dear." She pushes me off into the bathroom, and I hurriedly stumble into it, closing the door behind me. 

As I put on my white, summer dress and white Toms, I think about how I got back to my bed. I could've sworn, I had fallen asleep. 

I smile to myself when I realize that Zara might've put me back to bed. I've never gone through anything tragic in my life; however, my father is sick. Mother is taking care of him in the manor across from Zara's so that's why she rather have me stay here. 

I love my father so much, and I'm trying to get my hands on the medicine that's best for him, but it is hard to find. 

I put my hair up into a ponytail and walk out. Ms. Potts smiles widely, and puts her arm in mine before walking out of the room. 

We head downstairs and there is a figure walking back and forth. 

"Who's that?"

"OH! Belle. What a beautiful lady." A man says, full of jolly. 

"I'm Cogsworth!" He says, kissing my hand. I smile at the unexpected man before me with brown hair, a tall figure, and a suit on. He's about Ms. Potts's age as well. 

"I make sure everyone is doing their job." He raises an eyebrow at Ms.Potts, who rolls her eyes. 

"I'll go make your breakfast, dear" Ms. Potts says, hurrying off. 

"Well if it isn't the Beauty. Welcome, welcome to Delevingne manor." Another man with blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a nice pair of blacks slacks with a blazer on. 

"My name is Lumiere, and I'm the host of this castle." He says with a french accent. 

I nod before he kisses my hand. 

"Now, Let us go, Cogsworth, you lazy ass. We have some preparing to do for Prince Zara" Lumiere grabs Cogsworth, and he scoffs. 

I chuckle and head to the dining hall. 

Cara and Gigi are already feasting on their own personalized dishes. 

"...Good morning!" I sing, with a smile on my face. 

"Morning, sunshine." Cara says, motioning me over to her. I sit on her lap, and look at Gigi. 

"So I'm guessing you've been introduced to Lumiere, Cogs, and Ms.Potts." Gigi raises an eyebrow.