"I hate you."

Vote & comment & thank for your reads and support

Ian's Pov

I had to meet some of my coworkers for lunch today and as usual I picked the same restaurant "Chez Balzak". The moment I stepped foot in it. I heard this slight faraway giggle. It was as enchanting as a melody and it lured me to follow it but I knew better than that! 

the first person who saluted me was the same stupid waiter from my date with Maya. I remember how his eyes traveled and studied every inch of her body. I remember how his eyes became a shade darker when he gazed at her curves. I remembered it all and found myself getting angrier by the second. 

What happened after my second kiss with Maya? well I ran as fast as I can and avoided her and Rose for the past two weeks. My dreams were haunted by these two girls lately and I found no pleasure in being with other women. Once I put my head to rest on my pillow, I will start thinking about Rose and how I should get her. But, once my eyes become heavy, all I could see was Maya, her curves, lips and giggle.

"This is going to be awkward." Bryan supposedly mumbled as he showed me my table but I heard him. What the hell is that suppose to mean? 

The same hypnotizing laugh ringed again and echoed. This time it wasn't as faint. It was clear and tempting. It was full of hope and life not like the now empty restaurant. It was still early for lunch but one of my coworkers begged us to start early because he has some family obligations to attend to. 

Again with that laugh, I tried to stop myself from turning and searching for its source. I wanted to focus now on my present coworkers who were discussing a very important matter but when the laugh continued to echo the restaurant every ten minutes, I just gave up and turned around. Yet I was never expecting such shock.

There was the same girl I kissed two weeks ago. There she was on a table right behind me. How didn't I notice her before? Well maybe because rage blinded me when I remembered how Bryan flirted with her in front of me? Maya sat there with a man in front of her. He was not Nick. This guy was blond and his eyes were clearly fixed on Maya. The latter seemed happy and that flipped my mood in seconds. 

She was wearing this body hugging white dress. It looked good on her and displayed every curve she had. Her usually naturally straight black hair had new waves and volume to it and I felt my hand itching wanting to run through it and see how soft it is. She still had the very minimum of makeup but  her cheeks looked red. She was blushing to this guy! God knows what he have been telling her! 

Something inside me ticked and I for a reason wanted to go yell at her. But what rights do I have when it comes to her? I am nothing to her and she should be my noting. I shouldn't think of her but all I could see now was flashes of both kisses, how her lips felt against mine, how sweet she tasted, how hesitant she was at first and then how she relaxed and made me get lost in those kisses.

"Ian? are you okay?" My colleague asked me and that got me out of my trance

"Do you know her?" another asked and I stiffened should I lie to my friends or tell them that that girl was confusing me and making my world spin 

"Yes..." I replied as I gazed at her and found her date reaching for her hand. When he captured it and she didn't drew it away my blood started boiling and my gaze was set on their hands.

"Are you jealous?" another asked and I just shook my head. Why would I be jealous if she means nothing to me?

I tried my best to ignore her and her giggles. If she is happy, I should be happy for her too. She suddenly stood up with her date and went out. A sound in my head echoed with a command and every fibber in my being wanted to do it, to follow her and stop whatever was going to happen next on their date....A kiss, a make out, maybe even more....

"Go after her if you want. We are already leaving." one of my friends offered and I nodded.

I don't know why but I felt protective of her. I mean she can date but the least she can do is to introduce the guy first to us, her friends. Does she consider me as a friend? Or does she hate me for stealing two kisses and planing to use her?

those questions melted away as I saw her date facing her and then closing the space that was left between them.My heart raced at such a sight and I took few steps walking their way rapidly. What the hell am I doing? I questioned myself but didn't care much. I need to stop this because it was causing me a pang of pain...Maybe just maybe I want to sleep with Maya, just like any other girl, a one nightstand to get her once and for all out of my system.

Before, I reached them the guy looked lovingly at her and she returned the feels. My hands as always turned into fists and I stopped dead in track as the man leaned in and Kissed her forehead. 

"Maya!" I angrily shouted as the man left her to get into her car. She just froze for a minute and then looked at me with wide eyes.

"Ian?" she questioned and my heart raced when she uttered my name

"What were you doing! are you cheating on Nick?" I asked as I stepped closer to her and she as always backed away to be met with her car.

"I was on a date." she clarified and I saw red

"Didn't you hate this place before? So why were your fake laughs echoing in it" I pointed how hypocritical she sounded 

"I do hate it but he picked the place..." She answered in a small voice 

"So no more Miss pure but a hypocritical  cheating WHO..." I was seething with anger for a reason and I didn't think about what I was saying.

"Don't you dare! How low do you think of me? Nick is my friend. He actually sat this date up." she yelled and now her face was red of anger and I think tears were forming in here dark orbs

"And should believe that?" I yelled at her again 

"Why do you even care! Just go and swoon some girl or Rose! Just let me be." she yelled back with the same fire and anger and tried to turn her back to me so she can climb in her car seat and run away.

But I found myself hating that idea and once again the need to claim her as mine took over my brain and all my senses. So I just grabbed her hand, turned her back to face me and connected my lips with hers. As always she tried to fight me off but that only ignited a fire in me and in minutes that fire burned both our souls as we talked our anger through our lips and tongues. My hands intertwined in her silky hair and then slowly started to move and appreciate every curve of her body. This kiss was more passionate and heated and when I had to set her lips free so she can breath, I found myself kissing her neck. She gasped and tried to push me but I pinned her hands and continued till I found her sweet spot and sucked on it. I kissed her and enjoyed every reaction of hers, every shiver, every moan but when she mumbled my name I had to stop or else this was take another intimate level...

"Why?" she breathlessly questioned and I couldn't but gaze at her. I wanted to memorize every little detail about her. I wanted Maya and that was final. But how could I when I love Rose and Just Rose?

"I don't know..." I repeated the same damned answer but as I looked at her new hickey I knew exactly what I did and why I did it. I marked her so that guy can back off.

"I hate you." She yelled at me and hurried to her car leaving me to flinch at the echo of her words. She hates me but why should I care when I love another? I should just go see Rose and forget about Maya.

 Vote & comment & thank for your reads and support

What will happen next?