Chapter 3 Resbak

MATINA
I woke up and just realized, It's first day of school. I am a currently gr. 12 student and I'll be studying at Harboard University, it's a one of the prestigious school here in Bicol Province, But I don't want to study here, I love my old school in Manila.

I got out from my bed and get ready for today. I shrugged, good luck to me. I don't want to live here... but I have up deal with it.

ANDREW
I was about to hop in my call when I heard my Mother called me.

"Andrew, isabay mo na si Matina sa school."
"What?!" we both said unison.

"But Mom! Just help her look for a taxi cab," I complained. I don't want to accompany her... not that brat!

"Tita, ayoko po, Nahihilo taxi!" she complained.

"What about help Andrew to look for a taxi and I will use his car. And I will drive on my own."

I shrugged and inhaled deeply. This girl testing my patience.

"Okay, I give up! sumabay ka na lang sa akin."

"Thanks son I'll go inside," Mom said and walked passed on us. I went to the driver seat and waited for her to hop in. I was expecting her to sat beside me but she sat at the back seat.

"Hep...dito ka sa tabi ko!"

"Why Andrew, do you want me to sat beside you. "

"Well... I mean, dito ka magmumukha akong driver pa and'yan ka sa likod."

"If you say so!" she smirked. "But I'm sorry to tell you honey, pero nahihilo ako sa front seat."

"Nahihilo? Baka naman umaarte, Do what I've said or maglalakad ka sa papuntang school!"

"Just follow what I want or else...." she hang what she's saying and look straight to my eyes.

"Or else what?" I challenged her.

"Isusumbong kita sa Mommy mo!"

"Sounds interesting...go ahead!" I don't have a time for her bratty attitude. If she don't want to follow my order, better yet she go to school alone

She got out from my car and entered the house. Afterwards she came back with my Mother.

"Andrew!" Mom knocked on my window.

So, she do what she said. She's insane!

"Mom?" I said as if I'm not affected. Well...I'm really don't affected.

"Just let her seat at the back seat."

"But Mom..! " I don't have a chance to finish what I'm saying cause Mom cut me off.

"Akala ko ba napag-usapan na natin to? You made a promise to me, na pakikisamahan mo sila ng maayos. Lalo na si Matina."

Matina was standing a few meter from us. I don't know if she heard their conversation.

"Okay Mom, please call her."

Matina hopped in my car, look at me and gave me an evil grin.

💞💞💞