One Night Stand

Evelyn's P.O.V

I woke up in my Grayson's arms and in my undergarments. What the hell happened here? I see the window opened and I was hearing the birds chipping. I saw Grayson awake and I turned to him. "What happened?" I asked. "One nigh stand.... we had sex and damn you were good". He said as we sat up and we both ended it with a kiss. "I remember now... You liked it didn't you". I said as he nodded. "Maybe we could have another one night stand again". He said as I put my dress back on. "Maybe... can you make me breakfast?" I asked as he got off the bed. "Yeah". He said as I pulled him to the kitchen. I grabbed a pan and he gets eggs. I put the pan on and he grabbed a spoon. I cracked the eggs in the pan, I add salt, pepper and milk. "This is the beginning of learning how to cook". I said as he nodded and kissed my cheek. "That's enough of kissing me Mr. Kingsley". I said as he nodded. I get two plates and he served us. I put the radio on and work from home came on and I started dancing. "I love this song". I said as he said same. "Damn Daniel". We laughed as I stopped dancing we sat on the couch, he turned the tv and we started eating.

~*~

I got out of Grayson's car and I walked to my locker. I saw he left a mark on my neck and I put my black jacket on as it covers his hickey he left on my neck. "Hey Evelyn". I jumped and did a ninja move as I saw Andrea. "God it's you?" I said as I saw Grayson from the football team. "Your back to captain". I nodded and I was FaceTime. I see my mum and Brice. "Hey guys". "Momma". Brice said. "Your first word!" I yelled as he giggles and clapped his hands. "Sweetie, I have a date tonight and so does Sophia. It's your turn to babysit". "Okay, don't bring them here. I don't want to hear you guys moaning". She laughs as well as Sophia. "Momma!" "Yes Brice, I'm here munchkin... I have to go". I said as they way and I ended the call. "His first word was me". I said as we hugged. "Let me guess Brice's first word was momma!" Grayson shouted. "Yes!" I yelled as the bell rang. We walked to class as the class tapped my back. "We heard about Josh... We only heard today by his dad". I nodded and I looked through photos of Josh and I. "Evelyn". I looked up to see Maddox and Brice. "Momma!" Brice said as they walked to me. I take my baby and we walked out to the basketball court. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "I ended my relationship and I found out he's had something to deal with Josh's death". She said as she tears up. "No crying". Brice said as he whipped her tears. "He must've saw someone doing that". I said as he smiles. "When we find out who did it to Josh, I'll make sure my friend keeps an eye on you when your in college". I said as she nodded and we walked to class.

They were mucking around. "Ayo! Oi!!" I shouted at them. "Oh, right baby in here". Cameron walked in with Bruce. Brice and Bruce did a fist pump. "Brro". They said as we laughed. And the bell rang for second period. I walked to the girls locker room and I put Brice down. I changed into my training outfit and I heard Brice crying. I turned to him and I picked him up as I clam him down. "Momma". He said as I nodded and kissed him. "Brice Morgan Cartwright, I miss your father". I said as I tear slipped out. We walked out to the field and I gave the boys Brice to entertain him. "All guys, I'm back to captain... We have the competition is after the homecoming game". I said as they talked. "And we have two rounds". I said as I saw the ball and I see Brice walking over here to get the ball. "Brice first steps!" Eldon shouted as they giggled and clapped his hands. "Momma!" He gave the ball to me and I threw the ball to the boys as he walked after it. "Go Brice Cartwright". I said as I thought of Josh and he would be smiling and kissing me too. "He's going to be a happy boy until I've have to tell him about whoever his step dad is not his actual father". I said as I turned back to them. "How about we warm up". I said as they did. I ran to Brice and I put him over my shoulders. "Momma". I smiled and he kissed my head. Then Grayson walked to me and he kissed me. "Gray!" Brice said as I smiled at Grayson. "He learning to say your name". I said as he kisses me again. I put Brice down and Grayson wrapped his arms around me. "Grayson, what are you doing?" I asked as he shrugged his shoulders. "Let it happened". He said as he continue kissing. I pulled back and I walked back to the squad. "What was that about?" Andrea asked as I shrugged my shoulders.