Just Us

(Picture of Isabelle Sandra Cartwright)

Grayson's P.O.V

It was the was a tie. Rock is going down, right through the ground and I saw Brice standing next to coach. One point we win and they miss. If they win we lose and that's not happening. "Grayson!" I looked at coach. "You got this is". He said as I nodded and my eyes landed on Evelyn. She smiles and I get in my petition. I faced the captain of Rock High. "Nice to see you again Grayson". Lucie said as I chuckled. "The pleasure is mine". I said as I heard his player. "Ready! Set! Go!" I saw Brian got the ball. I ran over to him as he passed the ball, I threw it to Dustin. Then I ran to the goal and he threw it to me as I jumped in the air and I caught it. I threw the ball in the goal and I threw my hands in the air. I saw Evelyn gave Brice and Isabelle to a lady and she takes them somewhere. I walked to the team as we laughed, tackled each other and we were happy. I take our trophy in the air as the cheer squad walked over to us and I passed it to coach. I stood next to Evelyn and we both smiled at each other. I pulled her to me and she wrapped her hands around me. I wrapped mine around her waist and our faces inches away. It started to rain and everyone ran off the field for cover. I kissed Evelyn and she placed one hand on my face.

I pulled back and I moved her hair back as it looks straight not curly. I rubbed her cheeks and we kissed. "We should get to my place". She said as I kissed her neck. "Five more minutes". I said as she sighed. "We're gonna get sick". She said as she rubbed my chest. "I'll go through anything for your kisses". I said as we dropped to the ground and I was on top of her. I looked in her eyes and she held my chin. "I love you". She said as we kissed. "I love you too". I said as I kissed her cheek. She plays with my hair and kissed me. "I want you". I wined as she rubbed my arms. "Maybe later, anyway five minutes is up". I get off her and I picked her up bridal style. We walked to my car and I put her in the front. I got in and I took off my shirt as I got in the car. I shut the door and I started the car.

~*~

I was having a shower and Evelyn was asleep on the bed. I whipped myself and I put my boxers on and I whipped my hair. I walked in my room to see her looking at the ceiling and I got next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and I kissed her neck. "Grayson!" Evelyn said. "I'm not clean". I take her to the bathroom and I shut the door. "Can you take my clothes off?" I take off her crop top and skirt and I kissed her ear. She takes off her undergarments and turned the shower. "I'll get the food ready". I said as she nodded and I walked out. I see a man and it was my dad. "What are you doing here?" I asked as he chuckles. "Your beautiful pathetic mother is in the hospital". Dad said as I shook my head. "Get out dad! I'm having a good night with my girl". I said as I kicked him out of the house. I grabbed a pizza menu, I called the shop and I ordered the food. I looked in the cabinets and I grabbed a bottle of coke. "Grayson!" I looked to see Evelyn in the towel. "I found my underwear on your draw... thank you for keeping it". She walked away as I chuckled and I grabbed to cups. I poured the same amount of coke in the cups as I felt two arms around me.

"Graygray, I love you". She said as I held her chin and we kissed. "I love you too". I said as I put her on the bench near the sink. I placed my hands on her thighs and she pulled my face to hers. "Just us tonight is fun". She said as we kissed and the doorbell rang. I walked to the front door and I saw Cameron. "Sup man". We said as I gave him the money and I take the pizza box. "Fun you too". He said as Evelyn said bye Camie. I shut the door and I walked to her. I put the pizza next to her as she opens it and we dig in. I take a sip of my coke and I ate my pizza. I ate another slice and she licked her lips. "You have some". I said as she missed the spot. I whipped it off her and I quickly peaked her. I put the pizza away in the fridge, we finished our drinks, I washed my cup and we walked to the couch. I got on top of him and I started kissing her. I moved my hands up her chest, I squeezed her and she squealed. "You love it". I said as she kissed my neck. "Only if your doing it". She said as we kissed and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I came it a tub of chocolate ice cream with two spoons. I put it on the pillow and we sat beside it. I gave her a spoon and we started eating. I put the put Whitehouse Down and she kissed my cheek. "My favorite movie!" I chuckled and I gave her a spoon. "I knew it was". I said.

~*~

I put Evelyn on my bed. I pulled off my shirt and I pulled her to my chest. "Our love is the best secret until you kissed me in front of everyone". Evelyn said as she rubbed my chest. "I couldn't help it... I crave for your lips". I said as I leaned closer. "I crave for yours". We kissed and I get on top of her. "You look hot in my shirt". I said as she pulled it off. "Can I keep it?" She asked as I nodded and I kissed her. "I want you so bad". She said as I said same here. I pulled her underwear and I grabbed a condom from my draw next to my bed. I put it on my dick and I pulled off my boxer as I threw it on the floor.

(It's going to get real dirty. If your don't like dirty skip this part)

Evelyn's P.O.V

He started kissing my chest as I moaned. He go's down low as he kisses my thing! I moaned, but it was louder and I got on top of him. I kiss him down his chest and he moans as I get to his dick. "Oh, Evelyn I've missed this for a long time". Grayson moans as I kiss up his body and he squeezed my chest. I got on my stomach and he got on top of me as he kisses my back. "Evelyn, your lips and your body is mine". He said as I turned my body. "And your jr is mine if theses are yours". I said as he nodded and kisses my tits.

I moaned as he made his way inside me. I felt his weight on my body and he go's fast. It hurt for a while and then soon pleasure kicked in. I moaned as he started kissing my neck. He moans and I smashed my lips into his as he massages my chest as I moaned in his mouth. "Your amazing". He moans as I kissed his shoulder. "You too". I said.

~*~

I put my underwear in as I put his shirt on. I got back in his bed and he had his arms wide open. I laid in his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. "Your talent is something I need to have". Grayson said as I kissed his jawline. "You have it and I'm not going anywhere". I said as he kisses my neck. "You better not". He said as.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry about this short chapter. Plead forgive me, and the next chapter is going to be longer.

Like + comment below

Abilene Rozario xox