Game On Part: Two

Evelyn's P.O.V

I wake up and I walked to my closet searching my outfit. I take it to the shower and I shut the door. I stripped down and I put my shower cap on as I turned on the tap. I hopped in as I washed my body, I rubbed berry mix shower gel and then I raise it off as I then washed my face. I got out as I got out whipping myself and I put on my undergarments on. I take off my shower cap and I put my dress on as I then put the belt on. I take out the top of my braid with was wavey and I curled the bottom of my hair. I put my makeup on as I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to see Josh. "Hello Josh Cartwright". I said as he smiles. "Hello to you too Evelyn Barnsley". He hugged hugged me and I pushed him back. "My mum is looking after the kids and we will be back as soon as we know it". I said as we walked out and downstairs to the kitchen. I see Brice and Belle playing together and I have always wished they would play together. I saw Cameron's mum and Bruce, Louis, Derek and Rach walking in. My mum walks to her as they put the triples in the playpen and Bruce went to play with Brice.

~*~

I was getting my muffins and cookies on the plates as I saw Andrea walking to me and we hugged. "I've missed you so much, where have you been?" I asked as she rubbed her belly and I covered her mouth. "I'm pregnant as I told my parents they kicked me out of the house and they did the same to Brian". I shook my head as Brian walked in and I hugged him. "This isn't right and I'm going to help you". I said as Grayson walked to me. "Grayson not now". I said as he nodded and walked away. "I'm applying for a job and my grandparents are giving me money for a house for us". Brian said as Josh walks in. I saw Nicola walking in as her people were bringing her things in as she played Where Art Thou. They are only doing things for her to be on her good side and not the bad side which I am in for no reason. She looks at me and she smiles as she holds Grayson's hand and he kissed her cheek. Soon, everyone was walking in as they choose either me or Nicola and they take out food. Josh walked up the stage and he started talking. "Nicola heads or tails". Josh said as he flipped the coin. "It's one dollar". Courtney said. "Stop talking, head". She put her hand up and she smiles. "Heads it is, you go first". Josh said as she takes the microphone off him and he stood next to me. "Hey guys, you wonder why I'm up against my enemy. I wanted to be the president of the school, cause my mother, father and my ancestors were all president of this school twenty years ago. My mother and father stopped because it was a waste of time to them. I want to see new changed and give my dear friends second chances. I want there to be a bigger swimming pool, another gym, there should be KFC, Red Roster, McDonald's any fast food you name it in the cafeteria. The food we get is too healthy, or sweet, or too salty or even oily. I want to fix the old library to a couple booth. I knew we people want to spend our time with our boyfriends or girlfriends, but we have no where to go.... So, as I'm Nicola I want you to vote for me as your president". They clapped and she gave the microphone Josh. I take the microphone and I stood up on the stage. "Hi there fellow classmates, I know we all have days where it's great and some days that sick as I been there up and down. I know that I've been busy lately and not having to go to hang out with my friends since I'm looking after my daughter and looking after my son until Josh is busy here and Mr. Moore comes back from his holiday. I know the responsibility of my life and I have learnt a lot if things in my time. I want to fix the old library and recover all the old books we never read in the past twenty years which our families. I want to upgrade the computers more and get assicories. I want the future generations of us knowing what a great school this is and to know what the history of the school. Vote for me as your president". I said as everyone clapped and they had slowly walked around, talked and they voted for me or Nicola. I'm just nervous who's gonna win and I'm hoping I'm the president. I wonder if she wanted what she said to happen, why didn't she just applied for president in the pasted? Then Grayson gave me a note and it said can you help me study, which I'm trying to say if you can be my study partner. I looked at him and I nodded as he smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for short chapter.

-My Pretty Kittens