The Goodbye Kiss

Josh's P.O.V

I was walking with Evelyn, Brice and Belle to the park and I was holding Evelyn close to me. I admit I've been missing holding her and being with my daughter. I'm not gonna see her growing up, but Evelyn is gonna keep me in the loop. It's gonna hurt to tell Belle when she is old enough to know where is her older brother and father when she calls Evelyn's new boyfriend or husband her dad when she tells the truth to her and she might hate me from leaving her. It would hurt me when she would say I hate you Josh. Those four words are always replaying everytime I go to sleep and waking up to hear her crying when Evelyn has been sleeping well. I'm leaving today with Brice and I'm letting him spend more time with his little sister. We put them on the swing as we slowly pushed them as they giggled and I smiled as Evelyn started recording them. "I'll send this to you". Evelyn said as I smiled and I saw Belle giggling. "You better". I said as Brice laughs and I stop him swinging. "Daddy, don't stop". Brice said as I pushed him and I stopped Belle as she placed her hand on my face. I kissed her cheek. "Dada". She said as I rubbed our noses together and she giggles. "I love you princess". I said as I heard clapping. "Yes". Belle replied as I take her out and I put her on my shoulders and she holds my head. "Momma, help". Evelyn went to help and I put Belle on the top of the slide and she giggles as she went down. I went to the grass as she follows me and I fell down as she sat on me and I chuckled. I lift her up and she smiles. "Belle, I'm going to leave soon". I said. "No!" She shouted as I shook my head. "Princess, I have too". It was sad to say it to her as she wanted me to stay and I kissed her cheek. "How about we go to McDonald's and then I have to go". I put her down and she walked to Evelyn. "Did you say we are going to McDonald's?" Evelyn asked as I nodded and Brice jumped up and down. We walked to the car and I buckled the kids in as I saw Evelyn standing next to the tree as she was talking to someone. She puts her phone away and she kissed my cheek as I then kissed her lips. I don't know why I just did that and she shook it off as she got it in the car. I shut the door and I got in the car as I started the engine and I put the music on to hear Brice talking which to him is singing. "He takes after his mother". I said as she smiles. "At least he has something of me". She said as I rolled my eyes. "He has the same mark on your leg on his and that he can't change". I said as we stopped the car.

~*~

Belle was eating pieces of apples and I was eating my Big Mac as Brice was having his orange juice. I looked over at Evelyn was reading something from her phone. She moved her hair behind her ear as she placed her finger on her lip and she looked up at me and I then looked at the floor. "Oh boy". I heard her saying and I looked at her. "Oh boy what?" I asked as she looked at me and she flipped her hair back. "Nothing". I shook my head and I rubbed Brice's hair. "I will find out". I said as Belle threw a chip at me and I ate it. "Don't be like your dad kids". I rolled my eyes. "Three seconds rules". I said as she nodded and I smiled. We soon left and we were at her house as her mum walked out as we got inside. Brice and Belle walked inside to play with their toys.

Evelyn's P.O.V

I was washing Belle as she was being distracted by her father. "Dada is fun right?" I shook my head as she smiled. "Yes dada!" He then takes over and I walked Brice to the living room. I put him on my lap before I sat on the couch and I hold him in my arms. "Baby boy, I want you to be a good boy for mommy and do everything that daddy is saying". He nodded his head and I smiled. "I love you Brice". I said as I kissed him all over his face. "I love you too momma". He said as Josh walked in and he then puts him to sleep. He takes him to the car as I watched him put him in and my mum saying her good byes to Brice before she goes inside. "Guess this is a goodbye". I said as he nodded. Josh walked to me and we hugged as he then placed his hand on my neck as he leaned closer and we kissed. He moved back and I hugged him again. "Make sure our baby boy is growing up to be a man I always wanted". I said as he nodded and he got in the car as my mum holds me by the shoulder. "Goodbye Evelyn". He waved as I waved back and we saw him drive off. I felt tears falling down and I saw Grayson watching as he walks over and we hugged. "He's gone... He's gone... He's gone". I broke down crying as he tries to calm me down and it is slowly works. "What are you doing here anyway?" I asked as I whipped my tears and he rubbed my head. "To ask you when you are free this week to study, but maybe we should do it next week". He said as I shook my head. "No, we have a week at school to revise and we can do it after school the whole week... If that is okay doth you Grayson Kingsley?" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah, we start on Monday at the cafe. Your favourite place". He said as I nodded and he walked away.

~*~

Next Morning

Still Evelyn's P.O.V

I woke up as the blinds moved and I sat up as I was stretching my arms. I saw Belle crawling in my room to see Grayson behind her. "Hey guys". I said as Belle said momma dada Grayson. I smiled as he smiles at her and I picked her up. "She loves me and I love her". I giggled. "How about you wait downstairs while me and my princess get ready for the day of fun". I saw him walking out and he shuts the door. I put Belle on the bed as I get up, I grabbed her nappy, baby wipes and a plastic bag.  I take off her nappy as I then rolled it up and threw it in the plastic bag. I whipped her bum as she giggles and I put the wipes in the bag. I put her clean nappy on and I threw her dirty bag in the bin. I walked to my closet and put my grey pants and shirt over my Calvin Klein bra and underwear. Belle stood at the door as I then opened it and we walked downstairs to the living room. "Dada Grayson!" Belle shouted as she walked in and he threw her in the air. "Hey Fairy Belle". Grayson said as she giggles and I sat down. "She missed you". I said as he looked at me and back at Belle. "Awe, I've missed you too". He said as he puts her down and he sat next to me. "So, what is the timetable for our studying time?" I asked as he holds papers with different times of studying. "Monday I take Belle to swimming classes at five and I teach piano lessons to Mary on Wednesday at five". I said as he nodded. "Monday we study maths at seven, Tuesday we study English at seven, Thursday we do sports at six and Friday we do science at seven". I nodded and he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry for the short chapter as I was finishing this chapter before I had head to homeroom. If you don't know what it is since I'm living in Australia and your living in different countries. We get to school by 8:30am to 8:40am to arrive at school, 8:50am is when we go to homeroom until 9:00am which is when session one/school starts. I finish school in two weeks and I finish before my younger step siblings! I love you guys.

-My Pretty Kittens