Heartache

I began to not attend class often. After me not answering the door whenever Chisa or Kyosuke came to get me, they gave up on trying to get me to leave.

I was trying to think of ways to cope with the idea I'd probably never have a significant other. I remember my mother teaching me to crochet. Now I wasn't good, but I could at least make a fishtail braid bracelet.

And idea popped into my head.

I took out three colors of yarn: Pink, Green, and Blue.

And I worked day and night on those bracelets.

Time skip

I woke up early and grabbed the bracelets. I quickly ran to the classroom, before anyone was in there. I was very tired, but luckily, Momo was nudging me to make sure I was awake.

"Eh? (Y/N)?" I heard Juzo.

"Oh, Juzo!" I smiled and ran up to him. "I, um... Made you this!" I pulled out the pink bracelet. "I made it pink because of your eyes..." I smiled.

He took it. "Thanks."

Kyosuke and Chisa came in. I handed Chisa the green bracelet and Kyosuke the blue. They both seemed to appreciate it.

"Why'd you make these, (Y/N)?" Chisa asked.

"So that you'll never forget me." I smiled. Kyosuke pat my head.

"As if we could do that."

I looked at Juzo who seemed disappointed. Did... He not like his bracelet!? I should have made it based off of hair color! UGH!

"So, you'll be in class today?" Chisa asked.

"Y-Yeah." I smiled.

Honestly I feel as if I'm dragging the school life too long so next chapter guess what? Your graduating.