Untame the Beast

(Y/N)'s POV

((Warning. Lemon. 🍋))

Juzo looked kind of shocked when he saw how forward I was being. Honestly I was so scared, maybe this wasn't the best thing to do. "I-Um I'm so sorry..." I said, quickly trying to button up the blazer and pretend I didn't try to—

He was already up in front of me and grabbed my hands. "No, no you're perfectly fine. I promise." Juzo said, staring into my eyes assuringly.

I nodded and slid the blazer completely off, revealing a black tank top underneath that accentuated my breasts. I didn't have freakishly large breasts, so the tank top was all I needed.

He reached for my waist, his thumbs gently caressing them before he pulled the black fabric off me. Then he stared at my chest, a dust of blush on his tanned cheeks. "Juzo..." I could feel my body grow hot in embarrassment as I remember him saying he liked them hand sized. My breasts... were on the smaller size-

I was caught off guard by him holding my breasts in his hands. He wasn't looking at my boobs though, he was staring intently into my eyes. "(Y/N), you're amazing no matter what. No matter what you think about yourself, I'll love you for every moment you couldn't and can't and ever will not love yourself." He grunted it at me in a dead tone voice. It really warmed my heart...

"I'm yours Juzo. My heart, my body, my soul. I'm yours, and only yours, and nobody else's."

"No one else can have you." He said before he went and began sucking on my neck. He kissed it, but it, and licked at it in a few different places until it was a beautiful red and purple color. He whispered in my ear "That's to show you're mine. No one else can have you."

I took off my pants while he took off his coat he was wearing, and i helped get his t shirt off. I stared at his incredibly large and toned chest. So many scars, and these were just the physical ones, nothing compared to the emotional ones he had.

But I'm here to help him through that, now.

I kissed every scar I saw on his chest.

He leaned back on the couch, and I sat on his lap and kissed him deeply. His tongue was back in my mouth, and every movement he made I reciprocated. His sturdy hands crept from my shoulders to my chest, to my stomach to my waist. He was taking me in, and I enjoyed doing the same. It never really struck me how big he was. And how small I felt with him. I knew he would never break me, though.

I felt something stir in between my legs. I pulled away from Juzo and rested my head on his neck and shoulder, feeling the twitch from his manhood poke me down there.

"(Y/N)... I... fuck..." his breathing god heavy and rough, which really made me happy.

I whispered in his ear "You're the one running the ship, Juzo."

As if those words were a trigger, he sprung up and carried me to my bed where he lay me down and swiftly removed my underwear, as he removed his pants and boxers. He looked ready, and I knew I felt it.

Although, I was a little scared. I was... a virgin, after all.

"(Y/N), are you sure..." he was breathing heavily. Almost as if trying to restrain himself.

"Juzo, it's too late for you to ask that. Do whatever you want to me. I'm yours." I smiled cheerfully at him. I was throbbing, and very moist. I wanted this.

He began to position himself at my entrance, and I felt his head poke me. It was a funny feeling, and soon I would be able to have the feeling of being one with him.

He slowly edged in at first, and I gripped the sheets, ready for the slight tinge of pain i was feeling. But adrenaline gives you one hell of a rush.

He slammed himself into me, causing me to let out a squeal, but he didn't move until I adjusted to him. "Are you sure you're okay?" He grunted.

"Juzo, please, take me, play with me." With one hand, he pinned my wrists above my head and the other hand played with my right breast, as he kept thrusting in back in forth. The rush was unbelievable, unlike anything I had ever imagined, although I was a pretty innocently minded individual to begin with. My vision went blurry as I watched his face, he looks so focused, and pleased. I was able to do this to him. Only me.

My mind was full of him. Well, not only my mind. But my thoughts were on him. I love him. I love Juzo so much. We will overcome anything and everything. Together.

"J-Juzo..." my stomach felt like it was knotting and being pulled at. "It's really good..." I took in a sharp breath.

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)..." his thrusts were becoming faster and sloppier. "I'm... I'm very close..."

"Juzo, I love you, I love you so much." I reached my hands up, and through my blurred vision, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he bent over me. He looked into my eyes, and he looked like he was in such a state of bliss.

"(Y/N), I love you so damn much." He grunted. "You are my everything and I... fuck..." he bent over me, his thrusts becoming harder and harder, his mouth was now by my neck, and his breathes were caressing the bare skin. I felt myself tighten around him.

"You got tighter..."

"Juzo... hell..." I bit my lip and whimpered. My stomach felt like it had been blown up with a balloon, and was on the verge of popping.

Then the slick man sucked on my neck again.

"A-AAH!" I was caught off guard and I tightened around him, the balloon on the verge of popping when he said—

"(Y/N), I'm gonna cum..."

And with a final thrust, he popped the balloon as he released himself.

We both kept breathing and gasping for air, he pulled out and quickly cleaned me up, like the good sweet boy I knew he was. He swiftly got me and him under the covers and laid down beside me, cradling me in his arms.

"(Y/N) I fucking love you." Juzo said, he sounded sleepy...

"Juzo, I love you even more." I kissed him and snuggled into him, exhausted. I let myself get fall asleep.

1108

1108 WORDS.

THIS IS MY LEAST FAVORITE CHAPTER.

I

HAAAAAAATE

SMUT.