Security Dog Training

I was actually really excited right now. I wanted to just burst in joy! But... I don't know how anyone would really react. I didn't want to make a full of myself on the first day.

I walked into the security center and waited. I looked around for Juzo, but... I couldn't find him.

I sighed and walked up to the secretary. "Hello? I'm (F/N) (L/N). Former Super High School Level Animal Tamer? I'm here to train these dogs."

The woman looked to see the stray German Shepard's and smiled at me. "Third door to your right!"

"Thank you!" I said and ran to the room.

I smiled at the room. I had a desk, and some filing cabinets. I had a few dog crates to place the dogs in for when I left, and a okay pen.

I quickly set up my safe space. I placed a baby gate from my desk to the wall. I plaid a place for my geezer Momo to sleep.

Oh for those who don't know what this adorable creature is ill show you

(Yeah hope that made your day)

I pay Momo on the head before going over to the two dogs I brought in. "Hi!" I said and pat them. They melted into my touch and enjoyed me patting them. "Aw, is someone enjoying this?" I smiled and kept patting them.

Juzo's POV

I stomped in the office, in a grumpy manor. I literally hated everything at the moment.

We were going through a major crisis.

Two kids from the reserve course got murdered. The second body was due to the first victims brother.

I sighed and walked up to the secretary. "Are those security dogs ready?!" I yelled.

"U-Um the trainer is in her office! Miss--"

"Whatever." I cut her off and walked towards the trainers office.

I opened the door and gasped to see a more mature, grown up looking (Y/N).

I smiled instinctively. I went up and hugged her. She gasped. "Eh? Who are you?!" She yelled.

"Crap." I pulled away and looked at her, and she giggled.

"Oh, hi Juzo! I didn't see who you were." She was lightly blushing.

As good as it was to see her... There was a storm brewing her. The darkness from Hopes Peak was invading.

"So, your the dog trainer, huh?" I returned to my grumpy voice.

She nodded and smiled softly. "Yes. I'll be sure to help anyway I can."

She doesn't seem very shy anymore, more just... Caring and kind. She isn't outgoing either though...

"Well, I need you to help me train them to track certain scents..."

Timeskip

Also (Y/N)'s POV

I smiled. I was able to spend time with my close friend, Juzo. After we had business settled, I started talking. "So, Juzo?"

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Did Chisa and Kyosuke ever get together?" I asked.

"Well... Kind of. Kyosuke is overseas expanding Hope's Peak. And Chisa is a teacher."

"R-Really?!" I smiled. "Can I go see her?!" I asked.

Juzo sighed and got a smirk. "Only if I can hold your hand."

"Eh? If your picking on me about my crush..."

"No, I genuinely want to hold your hand." He said.

I blushed. I thought Juzo didn't like me. I locked up the dogs and placed Momo around my shoulders.

We walked out holding hands. I was so small compared to him. And he was so strong.

"Juzo... Why do you want to hold my hand?" I asked.

He looked around and quickly drug me off. "I'll tell you in a second."

Eventually, we made it to a dark room in the main course building. "Juzo, what's--"

His lips passionately pressed against mine. I was shocked, excited... I loved this man, and he was kissing me!

But I heard footsteps pass, and he was eyeing the door.

He just... Wanted to keep me quiet?

I thought in disappointment. But then he pulled away and whispered in my ear. "I bet you enjoyed that, naughty thing..." I blushed as his breathe hit my ear.

"Yeah... W-Well!" I snapped to reality and, blushing as red as a tomato, asked him. "Why did you do that?"

"..." He sighed. "Listen, a while ago I lied to you. I told you I didn't feel the same... But that was a lie. I like you, too." He smirked. "Ya little basket case."

I blushed. He was totally teasing me. "Anyway, I did that in hopes you wouldn't come back to this school. It's... It's not a good place."

"Eh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"There's a dark side to this school, (Y/N). Always be aware." His serious eyes stared into my own.

"... D-Don't be silly, Juzo!" I hugged him. "If I'm around you, I'll feel safer I trust you to keep me safe..." I closed my eyes and buried my face into his chest.

"(Y/N)..." He pat my head. "As much as I hate to cut this short, I have a job to do. I'll take you to Chisa."

"Alright!" I smiled at him.