Chapter 5 ~ You Challenge me ?

"Great job...that was just, awesome" Dana said, then started to sarcastically clap. " You just got lucky! If you didn't distract Charlotte she would have clearly won!" I stood up on the second rope and was handed a microphone " Dana are you honestly calling me a cheater? "
"Yes, Angélla yes I am, you are a no good che-"
" I'm gonna cut you off right there... Dana you are all bark and no bite so why don't YOU come down to this ring and face me in a 1v1 match?

I think I caught her off guard because she started to looked startled and worried. She brung the microphone to her face opened her mouth then pulled it back down. In the crowd there were mixed chants and everyone was standing up yelling something different. The WWE universe was chaotic. Looked like Dana had no choice.
"Fine, I'll face you... But it won't be a 1v1 match"
"What match would you like then?" I asked her
"I want a tag team match!" "Me and Charlotte vs You and a person of your choice, we will win either way !"
I yelled into the microphone " BRING IT ON " jumped down and dragged the limp Charlotte out of the ring and waited for Dana to come and collect her 'partner'.

She cautiously walked down to the ring, I held my arms up and said "take her, I don't need her!" She grabbed Charlotte and started to lift her up the ramp and backstage.
I lifted my arms up in victory, grabbed the mic and said " I'll see you again tonight WWE universe " then proceeded to hi-five people on my way out did a few handsprings and tricks then went backstage to my locker.

Rey came to meet me at the stage entrance and said "well done" patted me on the back and hugged me.
"Thanks Rey I'm just going to go get changed then we can go to the hotel"
"Ok niñera" Ray said then laughed.
"I'm no baby, hermano." I said, smiled then walked to my locker room to get changed. I hadn't seen Kalisto on my way, I hope that he is staying near our room so I could see him.