Chapter 10-Part 1 ~ The making of a mystery

"Nope, ew, nooooo" that's me choosing a fabric colour for my new heel, "red? Black?......red????? No, defiantly black" it's harder than it sounds, I have all the measurements and the first appearance outfit set now I just need to put everything together. "Ok, I'll change the outfit as my character develops, starting off basic and ending up as epic!"
"Hola, Ebbie why are you yelling" I hear Rey call from the lounge,
"I'm not" I reply, cringing at that obvious lie
"Ok, can you not, me and Manny are playing Fifa"
"You and who?"
"Manny, M-A-N-N-Y"
"Who is that..."
"Manny...Emanuel...duu"
I get up and walk into the lounge and I see Rey and Kalisto lying on the floor in front of the Tv
"Emanuel Alejandro Roderiguez, nice to meet you" Kalisto stands up, smiles and offers me his hand. I just realised I never learnt his name.
"Nice to meet you Mr.Roderiguez" I smile.
"The pleasure is mine" he laughs, lets go of my hand and lay back down.
"You are so dumb" I hear Rey mutter
"You are so desperate" I reply before walking back down into my room.

Simple, Manly, mysterious... Black Jordans, long, fitting black pants, loose black shirt because ahem I'm a female and it can't be tight otherwise it's obvious I'm not a guy, hoodie to be mysterious and of course a black face mask only showing my new eyes. Covering my hair and the rest of my face.
It will do.
"I'll be back later"
"Ok bye" Rey says
"Yep" Kalisto says after
"Ok" I say enthusiastically
I walk out the door and to my car, I'll go present my ideas to Stephanie.